Manchester Vocational and Learning Academy (0.2mi.)
Alma Park Primary School (0.3mi.)
Chapel Street Community Primary School (0.3mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £395
Lancashire Properties are proud to present this DOUBLE bedroom available to rent in Levenshulme, Manchester, JUST OFF MAIN A6 STOCKPORT ROAD. Ready to move in. FULLY FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD! ALL INCLUSIVE!
AMAZING, designer inspired, LUXURIOUS living space in the M19 Area. The rooms are top quality and are the best value in the area.
The rooms would suit PROFESSIONALS and MATURE STUDENTS. This is a perfect opportunity to be sociable and meet new housemates who are carefully selected to ensure they will fit in.
- All rooms are tastefully decorated and furnished with high quality furniture including a Double Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe and Chest Drawer.
- Huge high specs kitchen equipped with oven, gas hob, a Fridge-Freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, utensils, and plenty of kitchen units for residents to store their own groceries.
- Living room is furnished with HD TV, comfy fabric sofa, and a dining table with two chairs.
- Unlimited super-fast Fibre Optic Broadband - a must-have for watching movies and online games!!
- Spacious bathroom which includes a WC, wash basing and a bathtub fitted with a shower head.
- Gas central heating
The location is great:
- Nice & quiet & safe residential area with friendly neighbours.
- Bus stops just minutes away by walk with many routes available - No 191, 192, etc. running every 10 mins linking Manchester City Centre and Stockport Town Centre.
- 2 mins walk to Arcadia Leisure Centre.
- Easy access to a variety of shops on Main A6 Stockport Road including, takeaways/cafes, laundry, salon, Tesco and an Iceland.
- Walking distance to Levenshulme Train Station linking towards Manchester Piccadilly.
ALL USUAL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT
Room rent includes all usual bills: Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Water Rates and Wireless Broadband.
Single occupancy only. No couples. No pets. No smoking.
See more properties like this: