- Stunning double width penthouse apartment forming part of an impressive development in the heart of Box
- Wonderful communal hallway with lift and including delightful gardens including a detached pavillion
- Principal bedroom with dressing room & en suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms, en suite bathroom & wet room
- Living room with fireplace and access onto private balcony. Well fitted kitchen/dining room with access onto private balcony
- Fantastic views over lovely communal gardens and the surrounding countryside. Secure underground parking
Box Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Colerne CofE Primary School (1.6mi.)
Neston Primary School (2.1mi.)
Guide Price: £700,000 Introduction
An impressive and particularly spacious penthouse apartment enjoying wonderful far reaching views and forming part of an exclusive development for the over 55s. The beautifully presented and versatile accommodation has been finished to a high standard and benefits from a private balcony and secure parking for 2 cars.
• Stunning double width penthouse apartment forming part of an impressive development in the heart of Box
• Wonderful communal hallway with lift and including delightful gardens including a detached pavillion
• Principal bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms, further en suite bathroom and additional wet room
• Living room with fireplace and access onto private balcony
• Well fitted kitchen/dining room with access onto private balcony
• Fantastic views over lovely communal gardens and the surrounding countryside.
• Secure underground parking
• Internal area approximately 1755 sq ft/163 sq m.
Number 5 Brunel Crescent is located in the thriving village of Box forming part of the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The property is about 7 miles from the Georgian, World Heritage City of Bath offering a vast array of cultural, sporting, leisure and shopping facilities including some excellent restaurants, The Theatre Royal, Bath Abbey, and the Roman Baths. The village of Box itself enjoys a busy community supported by a surprising range of amenities including a school within walking distance, library, public houses, newsagents, post office, village store, supermarket, butcher, doctors’ surgery and pharmacy. Furthermore the village is surrounded by magnificent countryside, with a network of pathways and trails with potential for numerous and varied walks. London, Bristol and the West Country beyond are available by easy access to the M4 Motorway at Junction 17 Chippenham or Junction 18 Tormarton. Alternative, Bath Spa Railway Station provides high speed links to London Paddington (90mins approx.), Bristol Temple Meads and the West Country rail network. Excellent Schooling in the area includes Prior Park, Stonar, Monkton Combe, King Edwards, the Royal High School for Girls and Kingswood. Further afield yet within easy reach are Badminton, Downside, Marlborough and St Mary’s Calne.
We are advised that mains electricity, water and drainage are supplied to the property. Electric underfloor heating.
Useful Local Information Website Wiltshire Council Website including schools, council tax etc.
Energy Performance Certificate
Leasehold – residue of 999 years
Management charges are approximately £400 pcm.
*(Subject to change and for guide purposes only)
Directions From Bath head east on the London Road A4 and take the 3rd exit at the roundabout . At the end of the dual carriageway, take the 2nd exit at the roundabout and continue onto the village of Box, bearing left at the traffic lights. Continue up the hill through the village and proceed up Box Hill. Immediately after the railway bridge turn left into Brunel Crescent.
Communal Clubhouse Communal Clubhouse
Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License number 100036608.
APPOINTMENTS TO VIEW AND ALL NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract and all statements made herein are made without responsibility on the part of Pritchards or the Vendor. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves as to their correctness. The Vendor does not make nor give, and neither Pritchards nor any person on their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. These particulars are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the agents above. REF JB/174
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: