1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). Typically these funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent and deposit) once your application is approved.
3. At this time you will be passed to our onboarding platform Goodlord, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £420 and the deposit is usually equal to one month's rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, Goodlord and us will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Please call us on 01225 484811 to pay by debit/credit card. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
HOLDING DEPOSIT, RENT & DEPOSIT
HOLDING DEPOSIT 1 weeks rent
To have a property taken off the market and commence an application. Typically these funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent and deposit) once your application is approved
Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request
Paid in advance, per calendar month
DEPOSIT 1 months rent
Paid in advance
COMPANY AGENCY FEE £420
Includes referencing, credit search as appropriate
TENANCY AMENDMENTS £50 per request
When either applying for a further fixed-term contract or adding a tenant to a tenancy
LATE PAYMENT OF RENT BoE* base rate + 3% per day
*Bank of England
LOSS OF KEYS Cost of key + £15 per hour
To replace a key or security device giving access to a property
All fees inclusive of VAT. Fees and terms are subject to change
The Property Ombudsmen (TPO) | Membership Number: D03861
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
Propertymark Client Money Protection (CMP) | Scheme Reference: C0125622