Bank Street is situated in the heart of Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many independent restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7RH
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE SITUATED IN THIS PRIME LOCATION OFF KINGS HEATH HIGH STREET.
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. THE LIVING ROOM BENEFITS FROM A LIVING FLAME GAS FIRE WITH PERIOD SURROUND.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARD AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE FOR COOKER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
*DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER. THE W.C IS SITUATED IN A SEPARATE ROOM.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* REAR GARDEN WITH DECKED PATIO AREA AND A RANGE OF MATURE SHRUBS AND PLANTS WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDE.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Bathroom.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
13' 05" x 9' 08" (4.09m x 2.95m)
13' 04" x 8' 10" (4.06m x 2.69m)
9' 06" x 7' 02" (2.90m x 2.18m)
7' 08" x 6' 03" (2.34m x 1.91m)
3' 11" x 2' 05" (1.19m x 0.74m)
14' 01" x 10' 02" (4.29m x 3.10m)
14' 00" x 9' 05" (4.27m x 2.87m)
9' 06" x 6' 11" (2.90m x 2.11m)