- Spacious, two bedroom, third (top) floor flat with a box room, in a traditional stone-built tenement, overlooking Harrison Park.
- Located in the sought-after Shandon area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, original plasterwork and panelled doors.
- There is potential to extend up into the sizeable attic, converting the box room into a stairway.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained, sizeable communal garden to the rear, and there is unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2 - 4 pm
- Open Viewing - Thursday 6 - 8 pm
Craiglockhart Primary School (0.2mi.)
Tynecastle High School (0.3mi.)
The Edinburgh Rudolf Steiner School (0.3mi.)
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 2ND JULY 2019 AT 11AM ** Spacious, two bedroom, third (top) floor flat with a box room, in a traditional stone-built tenement, overlooking Harrison Park in the sought-after Shandon area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the secure entry phone, a generous storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room features sanded and varnished floorboards, fireplace, ornate plasterwork, an Edinburgh press and a deep bay window with views over the park. The large dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and pantry cupboard, with appliances including a gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring and a recessed window, whilst bedroom two is to the front, similarly finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. Featuring a stained glass window, the good-sized box room may be used as a study or guest bedroom, and the bathroom is fitted with a traditional white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower, and tile splashbacks. Shandon is an established suburb to the west of Edinburgh centre, and is served by several local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's at both Gorgie and Longstone, and an Asda at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park, and the Union Canal, provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: