- Two bedroom, corner-set, fourth floor flat, set in a modern residential apartment block, with uninterrupted views.
- Forming part of a lift-served and factored residential development, the property is located just off Leith walk in the popular Leith area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, master bedroom including an en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, integral storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is residents and visitors parking in the residents car park, and well-tended communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Pilrig Park School (0.2mi.)
Bun-sgoil Taobh na Pairce (Parkside Primary) (0.2mi.)
Lorne Primary School (0.2mi.)
Two bedroom, corner-set, fourth floor flat, set in a modern residential apartment block, with uninterrupted views. Forming part of a lift-served and factored residential development, the property is located just off Leith Walk in the popular Leith area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry handset. The living room has aspects to the rear and side, wood laminate flooring, an electric fire set in a decorative surround, and TV and phone points. The generously sized kitchen has space for a dinner table and has wood fronted fitted units with stone-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, gas hob with a stainless steel splash-back and double electric oven. The master bedroom features laminate flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room. The second double bedroom also features a built-in wardrobe and a pendant light fitting, whilst the main bathroom is set internally off the hall and has a fitted contemporary three-piece suite with a mains mixer tap shower over the bath, and a hidden cistern toilet. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services and the area also benefits from a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: