- Well presented property in walk-in condition
- Sought after location
- Beautiful lounge with neutral décor
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed, low maintenance private garden
- Garage and monoblocked driveway
Caledonia Primary School (0.4mi.)
St Bridget's Primary School & Nursery Class (0.6mi.)
Bannerman High School (0.7mi.)
******£239,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £260,000 ******
Hello, are you looking for a stunning, 4 bedroom detached family home, in a popular estate in Broomhouse, Uddingston?
Would you like it to be in a sought after location and walk-in condition throughout?
How about a beautiful lounge with neutral décor, feature wall and fireplace with stunning Porcelain tiles which are carried throughout the property?
Would you like it to have a well proportioned, modern kitchen/diner with stylish high gloss units, contrasting worktops, stainless steel oven & hob and patio doors leading out to the garden?
What about a spacious master bedroom beautifully decorated, with Porcelain tiled floor, mirrored wardrobes and ensuite shower room?
How would you like a further 3 spacious bedrooms, all individually decorated with plush carpeting and plenty of fitted storage?
Would you like a fresh, family bathroom room, with separate shower enclosure, white suite and chrome accessories?
What about the convenience of a downstairs WC?
How would you like an enclosed, low maintenance private garden with patio area - perfect for outdoor entertaining and summer dining?
Would you like it to have a garage and monoblocked driveway?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 4.06m (13'4') x 3.25m (10'8')
Kitchen / Diner 8.05m (26'5') x 2.97m (9'9')
Bedroom 1 4.37m (14'4') x 3.30m (10'10')
Ensuite 2.51m (8'3') x 1.57m (5'2')
Bedroom 2 3.53m (11'7') x 3.25m (10'8')
Bedroom 3 3.68m (12'1') x 2.87m (9'5')
Bedroom 4 3.00m (9'10') x 2.57m (8'5')
Family Bathroom 2.54m (8'4') x 2.18m (7'2')
Downstairs WC 2.67m (8'9') x 1.07m (3'6')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY **
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: