- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace villa, with a patio garden and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a modern courtyard development in the desirable Eskbank residential area, Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring and lighting, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and a loft.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and light neutral decor throughout.
- Externally, there is a wood-decked patio to the rear, to the front is the allocated parking space and the development also includes visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 15:00-16:00.
King's Park Primary School (0.5mi.)
Lasswade Primary School (0.9mi.)
St David's RC Primary School (1.1mi.)
Light and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace villa, with a patio garden and an allocated parking space. Located in a modern courtyard development in the desirable Eskbank residential area, Dalkeith, Midlothian. The hall gives access to the kitchen and lounge and has space for outerwear. Rear-facing, the lounge includes wood-effect flooring, a central light fitting, a built-in store cupboard, a patio door to the garden, and access to the stairway. Front facing, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the rear and includes carpeted flooring, a central pendant light fitting, a built-in mirrored wardrobe, TV and phone points. Front facing bedroom two also features a built-in mirrored wardrobe and carpeted flooring. The shower room is set internally and is fitted with a two piece suite, a large cubicle with mains mixer shower, shaver point and tiled splash-walls. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks, such as Straiton, providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area also benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: