- Closing Date set for Tuesday 02/07/19 at 12pm.
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, top-floor (3rd) flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre, the property boasts direct views over the Firth and across to Fife.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, WC and a shower.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, new combi-boiler installed May 2019 with full warranties, and TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a well-maintained shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Prospect Bank School (0.5mi.)
Craigentinny Primary School (0.7mi.)
St Mary's RC Primary School (Leith) (0.7mi.)
*Closing Date set for Tuesday 02/07/19 at 12pm.*
Well-presented, one-bedroom, top-floor (3rd) flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre, the property boasts direct views over the Firth and across to Fife. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features carpeted flooring and space for outerwear. An open-plan reception room features an electric fireplace with tasteful surround, an open-press cupboard, a central pendant light fitting, and a built-in store/pantry cupboard also housing a fridge/freezer. Set to the rear of the room, a fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, and an integrated oven and gas hob. The double bedroom has ample space for freestanding storage and includes cornice-work and ceiling rose, and carpeted flooring. The WC is set off the hall with a front facing window; whilst the fully-tiled shower room is set internally. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and a multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links and many highly-frequent bus services allowing for an easy commute.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: