- Two bedroom, dual-aspect, second floor apartment, with a private balcony, set in a modern, factored and lift-served residential development.
- Located in the popular and vibrant Easter Road area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a shower room and en-suite bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from a residents car park to the rear, and ample visitors parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Mannafields Christian School (0.2mi.)
Abbeyhill Primary School (0.3mi.)
Hermitage Park Primary School (0.4mi.)
Two bedroom, dual-aspect, second floor apartment, with a private balcony, set in a modern, factored and lift-served residential development, located in the popular and vibrant Easter Road area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a storage cupboard, the entryphone handset and serves each room within. With a private balcony, the rear-facing, spacious open plan living/dining room/kitchen features laminate flooring and ample space for lounge and dining furniture. Set to the rear of the living area, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone-effect worktops, a breakfast bar and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Set to the front, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom including a modern three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over. Bedroom two is similarly finished, with carpeting and a built-in wardrobe, whilst, set internally off the hall, the shower room is fitted with a modern two-piece suite with a cubicle including a mains mixer shower and mosaic tile splashwalls. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is an extensive range of local convenience and specialist shops, including a Lidl supermarket, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: