- This beautifully presented, spacious, one bedroom, second floor flat with a garage and open woodland views, is set quietly within a select modern development.
- Quietly located within a select residential development (with residents' association), lying in the lea of Corstorphine Hill, with an outlook to Craigcrook Castle.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, a double bedroom and bathroom.
- Freshly redecorated for the market, features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage including a partially floored attic, and cable TV and phone points.
- Externally, there are generous and well-tended shared gardens and communal landscaped areas, and a shared cellar under the external stair.
- In addition, there is an integral single garage and ample unrestricted parking.
- Home Report available online.
Blackhall Primary School (0.4mi.)
Davidson's Mains Primary School (0.5mi.)
Fox Covert Primary School (0.6mi.)
This beautifully presented, spacious, one bedroom, second floor flat with a garage and open woodland views, is set quietly within a select modern development. It lies in the lea of Corstorphine Hill and overlooks the grounds of Craigcrook Castle, creating the feeling of being in the countryside. A carpeted entrance vestibule and hall provides access throughout, featuring a deep store, cloak cupboard, and an access hatch to a large loft. The bright, well proportioned living room features fitted carpeting, rear windows overlooking the gardens, a gas fire, and boasts woodland views. Accessed off the hall, or via French doors from the living room, the dining kitchen consists of a good-sized dining area and a contemporary fitted kitchen featuring wood effect worktops, a composite sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The double bedroom is to the rear of the flat, and includes carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and further fitted storage cupboards. The bathroom features a coloured three-piece suite, over-bath electric shower, full-height tiling, and a ladder radiator. Blackhall is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and Craigleith Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart’s Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, Cramond Shore, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf courses. Regular bus services are available throughout.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: