Ratcliffe Avenue is situated within the Monyhull Hall Estate, Kings Norton, Birmingham, which dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ‘village character’ particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’ takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph’s and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 3 of the M42 which gives quicker access to both the M5 and M40.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B30 3NZ
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS WITH GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING.
* LIVING ROOM HAVING UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, WALL MOUNTED ELECTRIC FIRE WITH SURROUND AND DOUBLE GLAZED DOORS LEADING INTO THE CONSERVATORY.
* CONSERVATORY HAVING DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC OVEN WITH GAS HOB AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* DOWNSTAIRS W.C HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, LOW LEVEL W.C AND WASH HAND BASIN.
* THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* STORAGE CUPBOARD AND AIRING CUPBOARD TO LANDING.
* FAMILY BATHROOM HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, PANELLED BATH WITH SHOWER OVER, CLOSE COUPLED W.C AND PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN.
* MASTER BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO THE FRONT ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, DRESSING AREA WITH WALK IN WARDROBE AND EN-SUITE BATHROOM WITH BATH, SHOWER CUBICLE, CLOSE COUPLED W.C AND PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN.
* REAR GARDEN HAVING DECKED PATIO AREA WITH LAWNED AREA AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
* GARAGE HAVING UP AND OVER GARAGE DOOR AND ACCESS TO THE REAR GARDEN.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
9' 03" x 7' 11" (2.82m x 2.41m)
4' 08" x 3' 08" (1.42m x 1.12m)
16' 08" x 12' 02" (5.08m x 3.71m)
13' 01" x 11' 02" (3.99m x 3.40m)
16' 06" x 8' 03" (5.03m x 2.51m)
12' 02" x 9' 00" (3.71m x 2.74m)
12' 03" x 8' 01" (3.73m x 2.46m)
6' 07" x 5' 07" (2.01m x 1.70m)
13' 04" x 12' 03" (4.06m x 3.73m)
8' 03" x 4' 09" (2.51m x 1.45m)
12' 02" x 5' 07" (3.71m x 1.70m)
18' 01" x 8' 05" (5.51m x 2.57m)