Fawcett Primary School (0.3mi.)
Trumpington Park Primary School (0.4mi.)
Trumpington Meadows Primary School (0.5mi.)
** IDEAL INVESTMENT.....GUARANTEED GROSS YIELD OF 7% ON THIS PLOT!!! **
** STUDIO 10! A superb property close to the city centre, Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical campus **
This studio is in an excellent location, just a short walk to the guided busway, Addenbrooke's Hospital, MRC, The Papworth Trust and many others within Great Kneighton.
The apartment is on the first floor and overlooks a quiet street within the heart of the RIBA Award Winning Abode development.
This property has an entrance hall with storage cupboard and bathroom, the door leading into the kitchen/dining area to one side and the bedroom/living to the other which has a balcony.
The kitchen is exceptionally well fitted - with a single oven, combi-microwave, fridge, 4 ring hob and extractor hood.
This studio is finished to an enviable specification and includes:
* Contemporary kitchens with gloss white handleless units, laminate worktops and single bowl sink with chrome mixer tap.
* Stainless steel microwave combination oven and grill, single oven, slimline dishwasher, fridge.
* Stylish bathroom with tiling and contemporary fixtures.
* Flooring included throughout.
* Gas radiator central heating.
Just a short distance away from the Biomedical Campus - home to:
* Addenbrooke's Hospital
* Rosie Maternity Hospital
* Royal Papworth Hospital
* Cambridge Academy for Science and Technology
* University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine comprising four Research Institutes and five Medical Research Council (MRC) units
* The Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology
* Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute
* Heart and Lung Research Institute
* AstraZeneca and MedImmune's Strategy R&D Centre
* GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) Experimental Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology Unit
* Abcam PLC Headquarters
* IOTA Pharmaceuticals
All the above are just a short distance away from this fabulous studio apartment.
Of course, being in Cambridge, the best way to get around is by bike - and these key areas are close by. Times and distances are by bike:
Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus : 6 minutes, just under a mile
Central Cambridge Station : 11 minutes, 1.75 miles.
The Leys School, Trumpington High Street : 14 minutes, 2.75 miles
Cambridge University "The Backs" : 18 minutes, 3.25 miles.
These homes are leasehold as they form part of the Great Court - a three storey building which has this style home on the ground and first floor, with an apartment of separate ownership on the second floor.
The lease is for 250 years, and initial ground rents are set at affordable levels and no more than 1/1000th of the capital value of the property. Ground rent increases are inflation linked. Wherever possible, Countryside will offer owners of apartment's the opportunity to purchase the freehold after completion.
CUSTOMER CARE & NHBC 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Countryside have a team of staff specially trained and available to deal with customer service issues. Each property also carries the NHBC warranty against structural defect for a 10 year period following the date of completion. Abode adheres to the Consumer Code for Home Builders. Copies of the code are available from the marketing suite and will also be provided upon reservation. For more information please visit .
A superb studio apartment of 370 sq ft
Situated on the first floor and with a private balcony
Excellent specification with contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
Ideally located within the Great Kneighton area
Conveniently placed close to Addenbrooke's Hospital and Biomedical campus
Anticipated rent of £900PCM, with a guarantee 7% gross yield being offered (subject to Ts and Cs)
* RESERVING NOW *
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: