- Tenure: Freehold
- Well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace
- Prime location with excellent access for train links & motorway network
- Spacious bright lounge, with neutral décor
- Well laid out family kitchen
- 2 good sized bedrooms on the upper floor
- Fully tiled family shower room
- Easily maintained, enclosed garden
Muirhouse Primary School (0.4mi.)
St Brendan's Primary School (0.4mi.)
Netherton Primary School (0.5mi.)
Hello, are you looking for well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace property set in the southerly suburb of Netherton, Wishaw?
Would you like it to be in a prime location with excellent access for train links to Glasgow City Centre and easy reach of the motorway network?
How about a spacious bright lounge, with neutral décor, quality wood flooring, feature fireplace and large picture window overlooking the front garden?
Would you like a well laid out family kitchen with a range of light wood units, contrasting flooring and worktops with access to the back garden?
What about 2 good sized bedrooms on the upper floor, both of which are neutrally decorated with quality wood flooring and plenty of storage?
How about a fresh, fully tiled family shower room with white suite and chrome accessories?
Would you like an easily maintained, enclosed garden with slabbed patio area for all the family to enjoy?
What about double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
*** FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 6.40m (21'0') x 3.15m (10'4')
Kitchen 3.10m (10'2') x 2.34m (7'8')
Bedroom 1 4.47m (14'8') x 3.05m (10'0')
Bedroom 2 3.43m (11'3') x 3.17m (10'5')
Shower Room 1.98m (6'6') x 1.70m (5'7')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY **
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: