- Good size 4 bedroom family home
- Popular area of Hamilton
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Large lounge with neutral decor
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Master ensuite
- Easily maintained, enclosed garden
- Driveway and garage to the side of the property
St Mark's Primary School (Hamilton) (0.3mi.)
Townhill Primary School (0.4mi.)
Neilsland Primary School (0.4mi.)
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 5TH JULY AT 12 NOON***
Hello, are you looking for a good size 4 bedroom family home in the popular Earnock area of Hamilton, just off Wellhall Road?
Would you like it to be situated in a quiet crescent close to local schools and amenities?
How would you like a large lounge with neutral decor, feature wall, quality wood flooring and stunning feature fireplace?
Would you like it to have a lovely kitchen/diner with contemporary fitted units, stainless steel oven & hob, contrasting worktops, tiled flooring and plenty of space for table & chairs?
What about a spacious master bedroom neutrally decorated with carpeting and an ensuite?
How about a further 3 good sized bedrooms all individually decorated with carpeting and plenty of space for storage?
Would you like a fresh, bright, fully tiled family bathroom with P shaped bath, shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
What about an easily maintained, enclosed garden with slabbed patio area and lawn for all the family to enjoy?
How about driveway and garage to the side of the property?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button]
Lounge 6.93m (22'9') x 5.49m (10'96')
Kitchen / Diner 4.98m (16'4') x 1.98m (6'6')
Bedroom 1 4.83m (14'22') x 5.49m (10'96')
Ensuite 5.13m (10'82') x 3.00m (7'34')
Bedroom 2 5.56m (13'63') x 3.84m (8'55')
Bedroom 3 5.82m (11'97') x 4.72m (8'90')
Bedroom 4 2.95m (9'8') x 4.44m (8'79')
Bathroom 3.45m (9'28') x 3.45m (4'88')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY **
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: