- Excellent 'starter' home for a family
- Lovely lounge and large conservatory
- Modern kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
- Partially tiled shower room
- Easily maintained gardens
- Driveway and garage
Carnbroe Primary School (0.1mi.)
St Stephen's Primary School (0.4mi.)
Sikeside Primary School (0.4mi.)
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented, 2 bedroom semi-detached family home, in a desirable area of Coatbridge?
Would you like a bright, spacious lounge with fresh decor and walnut wood laminate flooring?
What about a great size, modern kitchen with white high gloss units, contrasting worktops, stainless steel oven & hob, integrated dishwasher, tile effect vinyl flooring and french doors through to the conservatory?
How about a fantastic conservatory with neutral decor and walnut wood laminate flooring?
Would you like 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes?
What about a really nice shower room with a mix of wet wall panelling & tiling and a chrome heated towel rail?
How about a low maintenance rear garden with slabbed patio area?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
What about a long driveway to the side with a detached garage?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 3.89m (12'9') x 3.48m (11'5')
Kitchen 4.42m (14'6') x 2.34m (7'8')
Conservatory 4.01m (13'2') x 3.05m (10'0')
Bedroom 1 3.48m (11'5') x 2.97m (9'9')
Bedroom 2 2.95m (9'8') x 2.31m (7'7')
Shower Room 1.98m (6'6') x 1.68m (5'6')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: