- Tenure: Freehold
- Ideal 'starter' home for a family
- Lovely lounge opening out to conservatory
- Breakfast bar in kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle
- Decking in garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Braidhurst High School (0.4mi.)
St Bernadette's Primary (0.4mi.)
Clydeview School (0.4mi.)
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 2ND JULY AT 12 NOON***
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 2 bedroom mid terrace 'starter' home, in a popular area of Motherwell?
Would you like a nicely decorated, good size lounge with sliding doors leading through to a lovely, bright conservatory with laminate tiled flooring, which provides space to dine?
What about a practical, fitted kitchen with oak wood units, contrasting worktops, wood laminate flooring, tiled splashback and breakfast bar?
How about 2 good sized bedrooms with fitted mirrored wardrobes and a storage cupboard in the master?
Would you like a fresh, fully tiled family bathroom with jacuzzi bath, separate shower cubicle and chrome heated towel rail?
What about easily maintained gardens to the rear with decked patio area and a driveway to the front?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 5.08m (16'8') x 3.28m (10'9')
Kitchen 3.20m (10'6') x 2.08m (6'10')
Conservatory 3.96m (13'0') x 3.23m (10'7')
Bedroom 1 3.40m (11'2') x 2.54m (8'4')
Bedroom 2 3.07m (10'1') x 2.51m (8'3')
Family Bathroom 2.57m (8'5') x 1.57m (5'2')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: