This property enjoys a most convenient location in Redhill Road, Northfield close to the junction of Redhill Road and the main A441 Redditch Road. Most necessary local amenities are available in the general surrounding area and the property is convenient for access to open countryside and the Midland and National Motorway network via Junction 4 of the M42 motorway.
The property is approached from the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield by proceeding down Church Road and at the traffic lights turning left into Bunbury Road. Take the second turning on the right into Woodland Road and at the end turn left into Church Hill. Proceed under the railway bridge and continue into West Heath Road. At the end fork left into Redhill Road. Continue over the mini island at Rednal Road and the Development is located on the right hand side immediately after Tomlan Road.
Car parking is available at the rear of the Development via Grange Walk.
* Contemporary Ground Floor Apartment in popular modern Development
* Entry Phone Security
* Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing installed
* Viewing Highly Recommended
* Ideal for First Time Buyers or possibly downsizers
* Attractive Lounge open plan to Fitted Kitchen
* Modern Kitchen with single drainer sink unit, range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob with oven below and extractor fan over and plumbing for washing machine
* Spacious Double Bedroom with double wardrobe
* Modern Bathroom with white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin and w.c. suite
* Allocated Car Parking Space at Rear off Grange Walk
* Carpets included where fitted and certain other items are available by separate negotiation
* Convenient for access to the Midland and National Motorway network via Junction 4 of the M42 Motorway
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Leasehold for a term of 100 years having approximately 92 years unexpired at the time of marketing subject to a Service Charge currently running at £1,000 and Ground Rent of £400 per annum.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows are installed.
COMMUNAL RECEPTION HALL
PRIVATE RECEPTION HALL
ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN
18' 3" x 12' 6" (5.56m x 3.81m) max & 10' 3" (3.12m) minimum
14' 6" (4.42m) max x 10' 0" (3.05m)
BATHROOM WITH TOILET
ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACE