- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- NR2 LOCATION - JUST OFF EARLHAM ROAD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- WET ROOM
- DIRECT ACCESS TO OUTSIDE FROM LIVING ROOM
- MUST BE SEEN!
Red Balloon - Norwich (0.3mi.)
Notre Dame Preparatory School (Norwich) Limited (0.4mi.)
Jane Austen College (0.4mi.)
NR2 GROUND FLOOR FLAT. Located a short distance outside of the old city walls, this one bedroom ground floor flat is ideally located to enjoy city life. With one double bedroom and a spacious living room, with direct access to the outside, this is must see property in a great location.
• GROUND FLOOR FLAT
• NR2 LOCATION - JUST OFF EARLHAM ROAD
• NO ONWARD CHAIN
• ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
• WET ROOM • DIRECT ACCESS TO OUTSIDE FROM LIVING ROOM
• MUST BE SEEN
Front door to:
Kitchen 9’5 x 6’11 (2.88m x 2.10m)
Lounge 16’8 x 10’8 (5.07m x 3.26m)
Bedroom 14’5 x 8’6 (4.39m x 2.59m) Outside Communal garden, residents permit parking within the cul-de-sac.
LOCATION The property situated on the edge of the city centre. Norwich City centre is close by with its vibrant business and arts community and also the regional shopping centre. The prominent market stands in the centre of the city, nearly in the shadow of the castle, and nearby is the library which is in the Forum. Norwich Cathedral is situated in The Close on the edge of the river and there is a wide variety of bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits available within the city and a number of schools in both the state and private sector.
DIRECTIONS Leaving Norwich City Centre via the Earlham Road and turn right into Paragon Place. Continue along the road to the right and the property will be identified by the Propertyladder for sale set back on the left hand side.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
See more properties like this: