Skip to main content

£135,000 Shared ownership

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Oak Farm Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30

Sold STC

£135,000 Shared ownership

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Oak Farm Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30

Sold STC

Description

Back

Nearest stations

Kings Norton (0.5mi.)
Bournville (0.8mi.)
Northfield (1.3mi.)

Nearest schools

school icon  King's Norton Boys' School (0.1mi.)
Requires Improvement
school icon  St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (0.3mi.)
noop
school icon  Kings Norton Girls' School (0.3mi.)
Good

Property description

LOCATION

The property is located within the Bournville Village Estate close to Rowheath Pavilion and Park. The area is renowned for its sought after schools to include Bournville Village Primary, St Francis Primary, St Joseph's Primary and Kings Norton Girls' & Boys' Secondary Schools, delightful parks and other local amenities.

The University of Birmingham, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville and Kings Norton provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.

DESCRIPTION

*Modern Style Three Bedroom Family Home

*25% Shared Ownership with Competitive Rental Charge for Remaining 75% Share

*Opportunity to Purchase Further Shares in the Future (subject to terms and conditions)

*Very Well Presented Throughout

*Ideally situated for local schools and amenities

*Well located close to Rowheath Pavilion and Park

*Breakfast Kitchen

*Additional Reception Room (Former Garage)

*Gas Fired Central Heating

*Off Road Parking

*Transport Links to include Kings Norton and Bournville Train Stations

*Well Located for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University of Birmingham

GENERAL INFORMATION

Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Leasehold for a term of 99 years from 1st July 1984.

The vendor is selling a 25% share in the property and the remaining 75% is owned by Bournville Village Trust. We are advised that there is a rental charge of £265.63 per calendar month payable to Bournville Village Trust for the remaining 75% share. There is an opportunity to purchase remaining shares in the future, at which point the property will become Freehold (subject to terms and conditions).

Heating & Glazing - Gas fired central heating, Double Glazing



GROUND FLOOR


ENCLOSED PORCH


HALLWAY


KITCHEN
9' 5" x 13' 5" (2.87m x 4.09m)

LOUNGE
15' 8" x 12' 6" (4.78m x 3.81m)

CONVERTED GARAGE
7' 9" x 15' 10" (2.36m x 4.83m)

FIRST FLOOR


LANDING
Having storage cupboard, boiler/airing cupboard and access to loft

BEDROOM ONE
8' 10" x 12' 7" (2.69m x 3.84m)

BEDROOM TWO
6' 10" x 13' 9" (2.08m x 4.19m)

BEDROOM THREE
6' 8" x 9' 10" (2.03m x 3.00m)

SHOWER ROOM
8' 5" x 5' 6" (max) (2.57m x 1.68m (max))

OUTSIDE


FRONT
Having driveway providing good off road parking and shrub border.

REAR GARDEN
A patio with garden shed to the side of the property leads to the mainly lawned garden with borders containing a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.

Property information from this agent

See more properties like this:

Map

Back

Nearby services within a 4 mile radius

Stations
Schools
Food stores
Health

Nearby services within a 4 mile radius

Stations
Schools
Food stores
Health

Street view is not available at this location

Floor plans

Back
Call 0121 721 9145

DISCLAIMER

Property reference 15007303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Bournville. Please contact the selling agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Call rate information

Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.

Contact Robert Oulsnam & Company - Bournville about 3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale £135,000

Type of enquiry

Characters remaining:

OnTheMarket can contact me with relevant properties, offers and news

By submitting this form, you accept our privacy policy. Your personal data will be sent to Robert Oulsnam & Company - Bournville so that they can respond to your request.

NAEA Propertymark (National Association of Estate Agents) is the UK's leading professional body for estate agency. Our members practise across all aspects of property both in the UK and overseas, including residential and commercial sales and letting, property management, business transfer, auctioneering and land.

Related properties