- Beautifully-presented and spacious four-bedroom, main door upper villa, with generous private gardens, a detached garage and a multi-vehicle driveway.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises: entrance stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite WC, and a family bathroom.
- Features include: a stylish kitchen and bathroom, contemporary flooring and lighting, well-proportioned room sizes, lounge bay window and varnished original wood flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and a flexible detached garage with power, lighting and French doors to the garden.
- A professionally mono-blocked driveway continues into an enclosed patio garden, beyond which is a further lawned garden with patio, planting beds, green house and a store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
Beautifully-presented and spacious four-bedroom, main door upper villa, with generous private gardens, a detached garage and a multi-vehicle driveway. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area, north-east of the city centre. A main door entrance opens to the stairway up to the main hall, which then gives access throughout the main level and to the carpeted stairway to the upper level. Front facing, the lounge features a bay window, gas fireplace with tasteful surround, coving, picture rail and varnished original wood flooring. The kitchen is set to the rear, and includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated dishwasher, and recessed ceiling lighting. Two flexible rooms are set to both aspects (currently a dining room and double bedroom), both with coving and contemporary flooring. A stylish family bathroom is rear facing, and includes a contemporary suite with a 'rainfall' shower over the bath. On the upper floor, a dual-aspect master bedroom features built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, recessed lighting and an en-suite WC. A second double bedroom has a side aspect Velux window, and includes carpeted flooring, TV point and recessed lighting. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: