- Open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm or by appointment
- Bright and well-presented, three bedroom, ground floor garden flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Pilrig area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom, and a large private garden with lawn and store shed.
- With light neutral decor throughout and extensive matching contemporary flooring, further features include a fitted kitchen with appliances and fitted bathroom suites.
- In addition, there are multiple TV points, double glazing, gas central heating, secured entry, well-kept communal grounds and unrestricted residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, three bedroom, ground floor garden flat, set in a modern, factored residential development and located in the popular Pilrig area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features two built-in store cupboards. Rear-facing, the lounge has French patio doors giving access to the garden, wood-effect flooring, a central ceiling light and additional wall-mounted up-lighters. The kitchen is also rear-facing, and features stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, and an integrated fridge, oven, gas hob and canopy. A master bedroom is set to the front, and features wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, and an en-suite shower room with a contemporary suite and an integrated cubicle. Two further flexible bedrooms are also set to the front; whilst a family bathroom has a side-aspect window, and is fitted with a modern suite including a shower over the bath. Pilrig is a popular residential area just north of the Edinburgh city centre, and adjacent to the Leith and Bonnington districts. A high amenity area, there is an extensive range of convenience and specialist shopping and supermarkets located on Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst both the Omni Centre and Ocean Terminal complex have many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are a number of nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in the area, whilst highly-frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, with good road links including the A199 and A900.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: