- Viewing by appointment only - call Mov8
- Spacious and immaculately presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a private balcony, on the first floor of a factored and lift served 1960's apartment block.
- Located in sought after Barnton, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a study/fourth bedroom, and a shower room.
- Finished to an exacting standard throughout, features include uPVC double glazing, recently installed modern electric storage heating, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, the property includes a private underground garage and store, a residents car park to the front, and well-tended communal garden grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious and immaculately presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a private balcony, on the first floor of a factored and lift served 1960's apartment block, located in sought after Barnton, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room throughout and has carpeted flooring, two storage cupboards, and a secure entryphone handset. With aspects to the front and rear, and affording access to the sunny private balcony, the bright living/dining room features carpeting and ample room for freestanding dining furniture. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops with matching splashbacks, and a stainless steel sink, with high specification integrated appliances including an induction hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a fitted wardrobe, whilst bedroom three is similarly sized and tastefully finished. Bedroom two has significant storage in a large fitted wardrobe and the flexible study/bedroom four allows access to the balcony. The stylish shower room is fitted with a modern walk-in cubicle including an electric shower and high-end modern fixtures. Barnton is a desirable residential area, with convenient local shopping on Whitehouse Raod, Davidson's Mains, supermarkets in Corstorphine and Craigleith retail park, with further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available at Davidson's Mains and Fox Covert primaries, along with The Royal High and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Cramond shore, Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and Ice Rink, as well as a number of golf courses. This west-of-city location allows for quick access to the city bypass and further motorway network, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: