- Immaculately-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored development.
- Located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features light contemporary decor and modern fittings throughout, gas central heating, double glazing, good storage provision, and multiple TV and phone points.
- In addition, there is a stylish fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, shared landscaped grounds, secured entry, a bike store, and unrestricted residents parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
Gracemount Primary School (0.1mi.)
Gracemount High School (0.1mi.)
Kaimes School (0.1mi.)
** CLOSING DATE SET MONDAY 17TH JUNE 2019 @ 12 NOON ** Immaculately-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored development and located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The hall features a built-in store, the secured entry handset, and wood-effect flooring. An open-plan public room has space for lounge and dining furniture, and includes a built-in store cupboard, wood-effect flooring and a central light fitting. Set to the rear of the room, the kitchen features wood-effect worktops with matching up-stands, a sink with drainer, stainless steel splash-backs, a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. The double bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, TV and phone points, and a central light fitting. A bright bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a modern suite, including a mains shower over the bath and a shaver point. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School being quickly accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: