- Well-presented, three bedroom, duplex flat with a private roof terrace, on the third and fourth floors of a traditional apartment block.
- Located on historic Bernard Street, in a vibrant area of The Shore, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system and good integrated storage including a floored attic.
- Further features include a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, and unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Well-presented, three bedroom, duplex flat with a private roof terrace, on the third and fourth floors of a traditional apartment block, located on historic Bernard Street, in a vibrant area of The Shore, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The third floor entrance hall has solid wood flooring and affords access to the third bedroom which has a fitted wardrobe and built-in storage cupboard. On the fourth floor, the light living room features laminate flooring and a recessed window overlooking Bernard Street. Set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and a range of appliances including an integrated gas hob, extractor hood, electric oven, freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Bedroom one features laminate flooring and space for freestanding furniture, whilst the exceptionally bright second bedroom features sanded and varnished floorboards and may be used flexibly as a study or sitting room, with French doors opening onto the private roof terrace which has rooftop views to three aspects. Including a large velux-style window, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with electric over-bath shower. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, as well as a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. There is an ASDA at Granton, whilst The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycle ways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: