A delightful two bedroom modern second floor apartment, well located for the regional road network, local shops, and approximately mid-way between Kings Norton, and Kings Heath centres.
This spacious apartment briefly comprises: hall, a light and airy open plan lounge / dining area with windows to different elevations open to a modern fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower above the bath.
The property has PVC double glazing, and wall mounted electric heating. There is an allocated parking space accessed from St Francis Drive.
The property is being sold with the benefit to the purchaser of NO UPWARD CHAIN.
VIEWING:- By appointment only. Please call our office on[use Contact Agent Button] to arrange an appointment.
COUNCIL TAX BAND:- B
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS:- All items of fixtures and fittings except those mentioned in these detailed sales particulars are excluded from the sale.
TENURE:- The seller advises us that the property is Leasehold for a term of 150 years commencing 2007. The vendor tells us that the current service for 2018 is approx £1300 per annum, payable in quarterly instalments; the ground rent is currently £172.00 per annum. We have not seen title deeds and cannot verify the title to the property nor covenants, charges, or rights of way affecting title. Tenure details are subject to confirmation through the vendor’s solicitor, and purchasers must verify tenure details through their own solicitor / conveyancer.
PLANNING PERMISSIONS AND BUILDING REGULATION CONSENTS:- any reference in these particulars to extensions or conversions of parts of the property, does not imply that planning permissions and / or building regulation consents have been obtained for the extensions or conversions. Unless specifically mentioned in these particulars, we will not have verified that any necessary consents have been obtained. Verification of these matters must be made by purchasers through their solicitor / conveyancer.
MATTERS RELATING TO CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING:-
1) These sale’ particulars are for guidance only, and Glovers Estate Agents cannot guarantee their complete accuracy, nor do the particulars constitute a contract or part of a contract.
2) A purchaser must obtain verification on any point of importance or concern.
3) Any measurements given are approximate, and purchasers should verify the measurements for themselves especially before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
4) Glovers Estate Agents have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose; purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
5) References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller; we will not have seen the title documents; purchasers must therefore obtain verification on tenure from their solicitor.
6) Items shown in photographs are not included in the sale unless specifically mentioned within the sale’s particulars; certain items may be available by separate negotiation.
7) Purchasers must check the availability of the property before travelling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:- We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ESTATE AGENTS:- We are a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the NAEA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN:- We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follow the TPOS Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available at our office or from
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:- As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:- The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
LOUNGE - 15' 4'' up to kitchen x 15' 2'' (4.67m x 4.62m)
KITCHEN - 8' 11'' x 8' 1'' (2.72m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM ONE - 12' 0'' into fitted units x 9' 4'' (3.65m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM TWO - 9' 8'' into fitted units x 8' 9'' (2.94m x 2.66m)
BATHROOM - 5' 6'' x 7' 6'' (1.68m x 2.28m)