- Beautifully Finished
- One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Within A Stylish Art-Deco Building
- Close To Local Amenities & Station
- Brand New Luxury Affordable Apartment
- Cycle Storage
- Contemporary Style Throughout
- Great Views Of Sea and Downland
- 10 Year Warranty
- Help To Buy Available
Springboard Education (0.1mi.)
Seaside Primary School (0.5mi.)
The Globe Primary Academy (0.7mi.)
Jacobs Steel are delighted to present this one bedroom apartment within Luxor Court which is a haven of urban style and art deco chic in central Lancing, West Sussex. It is a development of twelve high quality new homes from local developers Machin Group, West Sussex. On offer are eight one bedroom and three studio apartments on the upper floors, many with fantastic views and/or balconies, and one ground floor three bedroom home with a patio garden. The accommodation provides residents with a luxurious finish at affordable prices and is available to buy off plan.
Situated in Station Parade, opposite Lancing Station, the property was originally built in 1939 as Luxor Cinema. This iconic building has been considerately refurbished to embrace its former identity and historical roots, by incorporating flavours of late Art Deco industrial design.
Luxor Court will form part of Lancing's ongoing regeneration, which has seen significant investment in recent years. Its excellent local facilities and transport links mean these homes are ideal for those seeking vibrant and convenient town centre living with easy access to surrounding areas for work or pleasure.
With its long stretches of beach and close proximity to the rolling South Downs National Park, Lancing provides an idyllic place to live, with much on offer whether you are looking for relaxation or a more active lifestyle. The town centre boasts a large selection of amenities, shops and eateries, including a variety of high street chains as well as local independent outlets, and the neighbouring towns of Worthing and Shoreham-By-Sea offer further retail therapy, dining experiences and attractions such as the Dome cinema in Worthing and the Ropetackle Arts Centre in Shoreham. Also within easy reach, are the cities of culture rich Brighton and Hove to the east and historic Chichester to the west.
Sporting activities are equally well catered for in Lancing itself, including a well-equipped leisure centre and a seafront Eco gym and watersports, such as kite-surfing and sailing, are naturally accessible in this coastal destination. Behind the beach itself lies Lancing Beach Green, which hosts everything, from funfairs to seasonal markets, and is home to a hugely popular seafront cafe. Lancing also benefits from a monthly local farmer's market.
Machin Group has a reputation for excellent quality craftsmanship and designs. Luxor Court is no exception with a cool, vibrant feel whilst providing high specifications with attention to detail and a sustainable approach to building methodology. Built in 1939 in the late Art Deco era, the imposing and striking façade of this iconic building has been sympathetically retained. You will find luxurious fitted kitchens, stylish bathrooms, and a bright living space, most with amazing views from large walk-out balconies or Juliet balconies.
HIGH QUALITY KITCHENS: Your kitchen is an individually designed quality British kitchen built to the highest standard to ensure durability and low maintenance.
- Individually designed quality British kitchens
- High quality solid London marble or Kalinga stone quartz worktops
- Hotpoint induction hob and integrated oven
- ElectriQ white glass extractor fan
- High quality dishwasher (optional)
- Inset stainless steel sink with brushed chrome mixer tap
STYLISH BATHROOMS: Your shower is thermostatically controlled – which means no surprise bursts of freezing cold water! You also have the benefit of a bath for relaxing in after a tiring day.
- Luxury metro tiles to shower/bath and sink areas
- Stylish lighting
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Bath with shower mixers
- Stylish high quality bathroom suites
- Flat panel towel radiator
- Monza white WC pan and basin with vanity unit and waterfall taps
- Designer flooring (optional)
STORAGE: You'll have plenty of space to store your belongings with:
- Walk in wardrobes/dressing rooms included to some apartments
- Additional utility cupboards to all apartments (except apartment 7) with plumbing
and electrics supplied for washer/dryer.
- Additional storage cupboards included to most apartments
INTERNAL SPECIFICATION & FINISHES: Your apartment will look clean and contemporary on completion with:
- Hard wearing Karndean flooring (parquet optional) for open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen areas - large range of colours available
- Carpet to bedrooms and hallways
- Contemporary white painted doors with stylish brushed chrome door furniture
- White emulsion walls with one Farrow and Ball feature wall in each living space
- Open plan living space many with sea/South Downs views
- Full height stylish aluminium windows powder coated in anthracite grey to apartments 4, 5 & 6
- Aluminium door out to balcony – powder coated in anthracite grey to apartment 12
COMFORT, HEATING & INSULATION: - 9 Kw Electric boilers with water storage tank
- High grade insulation throughout
- Double glazed aluminium or uPVC windows and balcony doors throughout
- Acoustic barriers to facilitate solid floors and excellent sounds insulation
- Towel warmers to bathrooms
- Trickle vents to all windows
TECHNOLOGY & ELECTRICAL: You can enjoy watching all your favourite shows as you have Virgin enabled TV points in your living room. You also have:
- FTTP (Fibre to the premises) connectivity providing high speed broadband
- Virgin enabled living room TV point
- Telephone/broadband points to each apartment
- Low energy LED lighting to all apartments and common parts
PEACE OF MIND & SECURITY: - Build one 10 year Home Warranty Scheme
- Entry phone security system
- Fire detection/alarm systems to all apartments and communal areas
- 125 year lease. Residents will be offered the right to first refusal to buy the Freehold under the Landlord & Tenant Act.
COMMUNAL AREAS: - Private parking may be available on request – please ask for details
- Interior designed stylish entrance lobbies with low-maintenance Kardean parquet flooring to entrance lobby, wooden flooring to corridors, ground floor period wall lights with art deco staircase, feature central lighting and cinema/art deco/locally themed artwork
- Cycle store
- Refuse and recycling store
MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE: - Resident controlled freehold management agent
- Detailed transparent budgetary control information for reasonable service charge and ground rents will be available to all residents.
Lancing is extremely well connected, being situated on the border of East and West Sussex, with excellent transport links by road and rail to the best the south coast has to offer. Luxor Court is positioned directly opposite Lancing station which offers frequent direct services along the coast, calling at all the major towns and cities including Southampton, Chichester, Worthing and Brighton. Central London is directly accessible in 80 minutes and there are regular trains to Gatwick Airport.
Journeys by road are also straightforward, whether taking the scenic route along the A259 coast road or the A27 main road which stretches from East Sussex all the way to Wiltshire. This convenient location therefore uncovers a world of market towns, picturesque villages, countryside pubs and cosmopolitan cities which are ready and waiting to be explored and enjoyed.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: