- Tenure: Leasehold
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT
- RECENTLY MODERNISED
- EN SUITE BATHROOM OFF MAIN BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND STORAGE HEATING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/ REFITTED KITCHEN AREA
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- CURRENT RENT @ £1100PCM UNTIL END OF AUGUST 2020
FIRST FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT RECENTLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT * IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY *
TWO BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITE OFF THE MAIN BEDROOM. LOUNGE AND OPEN PLAN KITCHEN. NEW REFITTED SHOWER ROOM.
Entrance into block. Stairs or lift to first floor.
Wooden door into Hall. Doors off to Lounge/Diner, both bedrooms and Bathroom. Wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge/Kitchen 12'1 (3.66 M) approx. x 19'10 (5.79 M) approx
The the Lounge Area: Double glazed door with window to the front.
To the Kitchen Area: Re-Fitted with ample wall and base units with work surfaces over. Electric hob and built in oven. Extractor hood over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
Bedroom 1 9'6 (2.74 M) approx. x 12'0 (3.66 M) approx.
Double glazed window to the front. Electric wall mounted heater. Built in double wardrobe. Door to:
En Suite Bathroom
White low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with part tiled around. Heated towel rail. Shaver point.
Bedroom 2 12'2 (3.66 M) approx. x 8'11 (2.44 M) approx.
Double glazed window. Wall mounted electric heater.
Traditional white suite comprising of Low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin with splashbacks. Shower cubicle with shower. Fully tiled walls in shower area. Heated towel rail.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Alternative Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Alternative Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
TENURE - We understand from the vendor that the property is Leasehold - 150 years from 2005. Service Charge is £765.61 for the half year to 31/03/20. Covering - Buildings Insurance, communal cleaning, lighting and heating. Decoration/maintenance, roof along with Car Park & Courtyard areas. Ground Rent £100 per half yearly. Alternative Estates has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
See more properties like this: