- Tenure: Freehold
- Part exchange available
- Open plan kitchen/dining and family room
- Five double bedrooms with en suite spread across three floors
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Desirable private Surrey road
- Substantial family accommodation of over 3000 square feet
- A popular Surrey village yet commutable to London
- Garage and private driveway with electric gates
- EPC Rating = B
A traditional styled newly built home located in a private road in this pretty Surrey village.
Part exchange available
With its quaint clay-tile roofed cottages, leafy avenues and charming old church buildings, Walton-on-the-Hill combines relaxed living with excellent amenities. The primary school stands at the heart of the community and the wide range of shops and services provide all the essentials of everyday life. Walton’s vibrant local atmosphere extends to a choice of friendly gastro-pubs and cafés, while its local Italian, the Spaghetti Tree, is something of an institution.
Communications are excellent, Tadworth Station is only 0.8 miles away with direct services into London Victoria & London Bridge from 50 minutes. Junction 8 of the M25 is 4 miles to the south giving access to the national motorway network, the international airports of Gatwick and Heathrow and the South Coast. Sporting and recreational facilities are plentiful with golf at Walton Heath, Kingswood and The RAC Country Club.
The village has a delightful range of local shops and restaurants and an attractive 12th century church which at one point was attached to the local manor house. The Manor house was reportedly visited by Henry VIII who granted the house to Catherine of Aragon only to take it back after their divorce in 1533.
The nearby towns of Leatherhead and Dorking offer more extensive shopping and leisure facilities as well as mainline stations, operating fast services to London Waterloo and Victoria.
Schooling in the area is superb with many state and independent schools in the area. These include Chinthurst, Aberdour School, Epsom College, Danes Hill, City of London Freeman’s School and Downsend School.
• Bespoke handmade fitted kitchen by Rencraft with painted units complimented with composite stone worktops
• Integrated appliances to include electric oven, combination microwave oven, induction hob and extractor above, warming drawer, full height fridge, freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler
• Recessed lights and under pelmet lighting
• To the utility room there is space for a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as a stainless steel sink and drainer
Bathrooms, cloakroom and en suites
• Showers with low-level trays and glass screens
• Designer sanitary ware with chrome fitments
• Designer wall and floor tiles
• Tiles laid to the kitchen, living/dining area, entrance hall, en suite bath/shower rooms, utility room and cloakroom
• Carpets to all other areas
• Gas central heating via radiators to the first and second floors and underfloor heating to the ground floor
• Chrome towel rails with summer settings fitted to en suite bath/shower rooms
• White painted internal doors with chrome fitments
• Timber sash windows and chrome fitments
• Pre-wired for satellite TV system
• Pre-wired for an entertainment system to primary ground floor rooms
• Full alarm system fitted
• Footpaths and terrace in Indian stone
• External lighting to the front and rear of the house
• Electric up and over doors to garage
• Landscaped front and rear gardens with turf laid and Planting
• Driveway with electric entrance gates
Square Footage: 3169 sq ft
See more properties like this: