- PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVES CONSIDERED
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED NEW HOME
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- SEPERATE DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS STUDY
- ENSUITE AND DRESSING AREA TO MASTER BEDROOM
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
Killinghall Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Ripley Endowed Church of England School (1.1mi.)
Saltergate Community Junior School (1.3mi.)
Cricketers View at Killinghall, Harrogate - a Linden Homes development offering a mix of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. The properties echo a traditional feel within this new neighbourhood. Enjoying interiors that feature designer bathrooms and kitchens, state-of-the-art wiring for connectivity and, of course, the peace of mind that’s synonymous with a Linden Home.
The Lancaster - 4 bedroom detached
From a spacious hallway with doors leads to a spacious lounge with feature bay window, a downstairs study, dining room and dual aspect kitchen/family room both have French doors to the private garden.
Upstairs features a large master bedroom enjoying dressing room and ensuite, 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Large detached garage.
* Internal images used are illustrative purposes only and are of the developer’s similar homes.
Dimensions Metric (m) Imperial
Kitchen/Family Area 5.14 x 4.76 16'10" x 15'7"
Dining Room 3.52 x 3.00 11'6" x 9'10"
Living Room 5.13 x 3.08 16'10" x 10'1"
Study 3.00 x 2.66 9'10" x 8'9"
Bedroom 1 5.14 x 3.01 16'10" x 9'11"
Bedroom 2 3.90 x 3.14 12'10" x 10'4"
Bedroom 3 3.59 x 3.05 11'9" x 10'0"
Bedroom 4 3.11 x 3.05 10'2" x 10'0"
* Please note all dimensions may be subject to slight modifications.
Help to Buy
Secure your new home with just a 5% deposit and then receive up to 20% equity loan, interest free for the first 5 years. It can be used by first time buyers and existing homeowners if your current property is under offer. You will own 100% of your home.
Purchase price £509,950
5% Deposit = £25,497.50
20% Equity Loan = £101,990
75% Mortgage = £382,462.50
Ask our specialist team for further details on this Government backed scheme or visit the Help to Buy website at
· Fitted kitchen with laminate worktop and upstand
· Single oven (not 4 & 5 Bed detached)
· Gas hob
· Chimney hood
· Double oven under worktop (4 & 5 Bed detached only)
· 4 burner gas hob
· Stainless steel splashback to hob
· Integrated fridge freezer (4 & 5 Bed detached only)
· Space for dishwasher with plumbing and electrical supply
· Space for washer/dryer with plumbing and electrical supply
· Stainless steel under mounted sink with monobloc mixer tap
· Multigrid appliance switching to kitchen
Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloakroom
· Contemporary white sanitaryware and chrome fittings
· 450mm Tiling above bath and splashback above basin
· Full height tiling to ensuite shower area
· Splashback tiling to cloakroom basin only
· TV point in living room and bedroom 1
· Telephone BT points to living room and bedroom 1
· Pendant fittings to other rooms including low energy fittings
· White switchplates and sockets
· Walls in Almond White matt emulsion
· Ceilings - flush smooth finish in Almond White emulsion
· Internal woodwork in gloss white
· White vertical panel doors with chrome ironmongery
· Softwood staircase with light Oak handrails
· Gas fired condensing boiler
· External door with multipoint locking system and door bell
· Low energy external light to front door
· 10 year NHBC Warranty
Killinghall and the Locality
The local area also offers excellent educational and recreational facilities, but being just a short hop from Harrogate means you are never far from some fantastic shopping choices, wide selection of restaurants and traditional tea rooms, and of course a location steeped in history. And with the North York Moors National Park around a 45-minute drive away, there is the chance to enjoy the best of both worlds. The village of Killinghall is nestled on the outskirts of Harrogate, just three miles north of the Spa town, and a mile from the neighbouring village of Ripley.
Part-Exchange & Assisted Moves are on offer - call now to ask for details.
EPC rating TBA
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: