RB Gates Nationwide are pleased to present this ideally situated apartment at Templar House in the heart of Leicester City Centre [LE1] comprising of a double bedroom, bathroom, open-plan lounge & fully fitted kitchen area including a private balcony with a beautiful outdoor view.
Purchase of this property is ideal as residents are just a stone's throw away from the Leicester Train Station along with access to the main town centre and not to mention the exquisite Curve Theatre being located just around the corner via Rutland Street. The Templar House residents are able to benefit from an easy commute should they need to use the main Leicester Railway Station (6 minute walk) or Haymarket Bus Station (8 minute walk) [Source: Google Maps]. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to live the City life in complete convenience and with a GREAT VIEW!
Viewing BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with the Agents RB Gates Ltd T/A RB Gates, Nationwide. Viewing is highly recommended as properties such as these rarely stay on the market for long.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Free Valuation: Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your own property. Please contact RB Gates to arrange a mutually convenient appointment on[use Contact Agent Button].