- Drawing Room, Dining Room
- Study/Playroom, Kitchen/Dining Room
- Principal Bedroom, Dressing Area, Ensuite Bathroom
- Four Further Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double Garage with substantial work from home office over
- Southerly Facing Gardens
- Annexe Potential subject to consents
Billesdon Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Tugby Church of England Primary School (2.6mi.)
Houghton-on-the-Hill Church of England Primary School (2.7mi.)
Off a central hallway with dividing staircase there is a study, which could serve well as a playroom, a dining room, generous drawing room with multi-fuel burner set in an inglenook fireplace, and French doors onto the terrace. There is also a well equipped kitchen/dining room, with ample space for a relaxed seating area, and French doors leading out onto the rear terrace, creating an inviting entertaining and family space.
Stairs rise to the first floor galleried landing, where the principal bedroom has a dressing area and well sized en-suite bathroom, the second bedroom also has an en-suite shower room. Three further bedrooms, all double rooms, with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom including separate bath and shower.
The double garage has an excellent office / studio over, and a downstairs storage room which has plumbing in place to create a shower room, offering an opportunity to create a separate annexe subject to the relevant consents.
The gardens are southerly facing, very private, having been fully landscaped, with mature herbaceous borders, an attractive water feature and two Indian Stone terraces, one of which has a substantial pergola over creating dappled shade.
21 Weare Close is situated ten miles east of Leicester and a similar distance from the market towns of Uppingham, Oakham and Market Harborough, the latter providing mainline railway access into London St. Pancras in little over an hour. The village of Billesdon has an excellent range of amenities including popular pubs, Doctors surgery, village store, post office and primary school. The area is very well served with local schooling in both the state and private sector. Particular noteworthy are those schools at Oakham, Uppingham, Oundle, Leicester Grammar and prep schools at Stoneygate in Great Glen. Billesdon is close to the Rutland borders and offers easy access to Rutland Water, Europe's largest manmade lake with excellent bird life, walks, cycling and water sports facilities.
King West, their joint Agents (if any) and clients give notice that:
1. These property particulars should not be regarded as an offer, or contract or part of one. You should not rely on any statements by King West in the particulars, or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, nor its condition or its value. We have no authority to make any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility.
2. The photographs illustrate parts of the property as were apparent at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate only.
3. Any reference to the use or alterations of any part of the property does not imply that the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained. It is the responsibility of a purchaser or lessee to confirm that these have been dealt with properly and that all information is correct.
4. King West have not tested any services, equipment or facilities, the buyer or lessee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS :
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce satisfactory proof of their identification and address at the point any sale is agreed in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017. King West asks for your co-operation in this regard. August 2018.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: