- A Beautifully Appointed 12.6 Acre Smallholding Situated In An Elevated Position in Bryncethin.
- A Traditional Detached Farmhouse Offering Outstanding Southerly Views Across Open Countryside.
- Comprises; Porch, Hallway, Two Reception Rooms With Burners.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Large Utility, Downstairs Family Bathroom.
- First Floor Landing, Three Double Bedrooms, W/C & Separate Shower.
- Externally Offering; Large Driveway, Fourteen Stables With Yard Facilities, Two General Purpose Farm
- 5 Fields, A Paddock, An All Weather Ménage and an Orchard.
- Scope For Conversion Of Outbuildings/Barn.
- EPC Rating; 'F'.
ACCOMMODATION 'Typica Farm' is a traditional hillside smallholding enjoying outstanding, elevated views over open countryside. The property is sold with approx.12.6 acres of pasture land positioned on the edge of Bryncethin Village.
The property lends itself to be utilised for a variety of equestrian purposes. However, there is scope to convert the attached stone barns (subject to necessary planning consent).
Upon entering the farmhouse, a newly added Porch / Boot Room provides a fitted bench – ideal storage for shoes; and leads into the entrance Hallway which provides a staircase to the split-level landing.
The Lounge features an inglenook fireplace fitted with a contemporary glass-screen central multi-fuel burning stove and windows to the front elevation offer south-facing panoramic views. This spacious reception room benefits from a built-in under-stairs storage cupboard.
The Family Room enjoys an additional log burning stove with windows to the front and rear elevations.
Leading off the Lounge; an open-plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room has been fitted with a range of Oak wall & base units with complementary laminate work surfaces and co-ordinating breakfast table.
The Kitchen opens into a spacious Utility Room with additional base units, work surface area, plumbing facilities and rear access to the property. Offering versatility, this room could be utilised as a formal dining room or as an additional reception room.
An Inner Hallway provides ample storage space and gives access to the ground floor Bathroom which has been fitted with a modern white 4-piece comprising; low level WC, pedestal sink, panelled bath and shower enclosure.
The first floor split-level Landing leads into three double bedrooms, a shower room & a separate WC.
The sizeable Master Bedroom (originally occupied as two bedrooms) provides ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture and enjoys dual windows with superb uninterrupted countryside views.
The second double bedroom overlooks the front of the property; while the third double bedroom overlooks the rear of the property.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS 'Typica Farm' is accessed via a private driveway leading to a large shingle hard standing with parking for several vehicles.
Wrought iron gates lead into a front south-facing patio area benefiting from panoramic views stretching as far as the Devon/Somerset Coastline, and a fully enclosed garden/paddock sits beyond. Additionally, there is a concrete block built storage shed with corrugated zinc roof situated at the rear of the property.
Situated within 12.6 acres, the land is divided into five fenced main enclosures & one small paddock. Additionally, there is a large private all-weather wood chipping ménage and orchard.
Several outbuildings to include;
- A general purpose farm building measuring 60' x 60', subdivided into a open store and 7 concrete block loose box stables with a workshop/tack room. All of which have electric & water supply.
- A timber framed open outbuilding measuring 16' 9" x 20 with power & lighting which is currently utilised as a carport/garage.
-Stone built barn adjoining the farmhouse, divided into two stable boxes and a tack room measuring 17' 1" x 31'. This barn offers both power and lighting and could be converted to provide ancillary accommodation to the main residence (subject to permissions).
-Attached to the barn is a modern 3 unit stable block with water, power, lighting and lock room.
-A modern four unit stable block & yard with corrugated zinc roof, water, power, lighting and hardstanding.
SERVICES, TENURE AND COMMENT Mains electric & water. LPG gas central heating. Septic tank. Freehold. Please be aware that the property is subject to a third party right of way across the entrance of the property to the adjacent barn as shown in blue on the plan.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: