- 32' tandem double length garage
- Quiet road, very little traffic
- Courthil and Baden Powell school catchment
- Golf club and harbour nearby
- Houses in this road are only rarely available
- Secluded rear garden
- Natural wood flooring throughout most of the ground floor
A spacious four bedroom period home located in one of Lower Parkstone's premier roads. The property has a large modern open plan kitchen, spacious living rooms and further potential to convert a large loft area. Walking distance to Parkstone Golf Club and just a few minutes drive from Sandbanks.
**No forward chain**Located in one of the most sought after and peaceful avenues in Lower Parkstone is this charming four bedroom detached family home which we believe to have been built in the 1920’s with many character features including large bay windows, panelled doors and a beautiful two tier staircase to a galleried landing with period balustrade. The property is set behind remote controlled electric gates and includes 2 reception rooms, a stunning, recently fitted family kitchen/breakfast room, a tandem garage, just 350 yards from Parkstone Golf Course and ¾ of a mile from Ashley Cross.
• Impressive entrance hall with a delightful two stage stairway leading to a galleried landing
• Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room in high gloss white and wood grain units, including a range of integrated Neff appliances including an integrated dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, induction hob twin ovens and a breakfast bar
• Attractive timber summer house with power and light
• Double doors which open from the kitchen onto the rear garden
• Generous lounge and dining room linked by an archway, with attractive fireplaces in both, one being open and the other having a contemporary fitted gas fire.
• 4 bedrooms with the master having a splendid bay window
• Driveway and parking for several vehicles
• Tandem garage measuring 32’ 4” x 13’ 8”
• Wood effect flooring throughout
• Beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the house, having a tranquil setting with a beautiful summer house and an ornate pond surrounded by patio ideal for outside entertaining. Family buyers with young children could re-landscape easily to provide a large lawned area if required.
Gleneagles Avenue is a delightful, leafy, residential setting approximately three quarters of a mile from Ashley Cross with its excellent range of independent shops, restaurants and bars as well as the mainline railway station. The superb Parkstone Golf Club is just 350 yards away. Poole Town Centre is just over 2 miles away and Bournemouth Town Centre is just over 3 miles away. The shops at Penn Hill are less than 1 mile away as are those at Lilliput Village and the sandy bathing beaches that the area is famous for are less than 2 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATE: D
See more properties like this: