- Exceptional Waterfront Location
- Breathtaking Views Across Poole Harbour
- 4 Double Bedrooms All With Ensuites
- 5 Reception Rooms
- Fabulous Design Features Throughout
- Delightful Specification Features
- Gated Grounds With Triple Garaging
- Slipway, Jetty & Boating Store
- House Extends to Approximately 8,000 ft
- First Time On The Market in 11 Years
Exceptional waterfront location with breathtaking views across Poole Harbour, from no less than 8 rooms. Featuring 4 double bedrooms all with ensuites, 5 reception rooms, study, bar, walk-in dressing room, cinema room, gym and lots of flexibility in the layout. This property offers fabulous design features throughout.
Approaching half an acre with triple garaging, slipway, jetty, summer house and indoor pool.
Also, includes 7.1m Sealegs Amphibious Rib to fully enjoy the lifestyle and amenities of beautiful Poole Harbour.
Spectacular waterside home on exclusive Dorset Lake Avenue. Unrivalled panoramic views from all principal rooms with sweeping lawns to the water's edge.
A unique family home with 5 reception rooms, 4 double bedrooms and 4 ensuites.
Other internal features include an internal heated swimming pool, fitted bar room and externally, in the gated grounds features include an attached triple garage, private jetty, Slipway with boathouse and summerhouse.
A rare opportunity to enjoy the waterfront lifestyle that Poole is famous for. A very special property due not only to its location but also to its design finish and the amount of ground it occupies with the very gentlest of slopes to the Harbour's edge allowing unrivalled easy access to swim, use paddleboards or boat in the Harbour.
Additional Features Include:
• All Principle Rooms Afford Breath Taking Views Of Poole Harbour
• All Curtains Are Hand Made With Pleated Headings
• High Specification Water Management System Including Water Softener
• 18 Channel 3-Phase Oxtron Electrics
• New Epsom Projector, Celexon Screen, Meridian Speakers
• Built In Speakers & Sonos Sound System
• 2 Viessmann Gas Boilers
• Underfloor Heating Throughout
• Fitted Wardrobes To All Bedrooms
• 7.1m Sealegs Amphibious Rib
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Tailor Made.
Lilliput village is in the heart of Poole's yachting community with an exclusive marina and home to two sailing clubs. This hidden gem shares a shoreline with Poole Harbour and enjoys views of Brownsea Island and the Purbeck Hills beyond. All your food essentials are easily accessible in the small parade of shops where you can also find some great eateries including an award winning bakery.
Nearby, the internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with miles of golden sand and sheltered waters. It is perfect for either learning the latest water sport or simply lazing on the beach in the sun.
The beautiful award winning sandy beaches are only a short walk away while the open sea offers some of the best sailing and coastline right on your doorstep. The Sandbanks Chain Ferry crosses the short stretch of water across to the Purbecks, giving access to Shell Bay, Swanage and the rest of the magnificent Jurassic coastline and stunning Purbeck countryside.
For eating out, the wonderful Rick Stein's restaurant, next to Tailor Made's office, is very popular and across the chain ferry is also the delightful The Pig On the Beach and Shell Bay Restaurant. The area's favourite Chinese restaurant, the renowned Ocean Palace, is located inside Harbour Heights Hotel. Sandbanks is also the home to the Royal Motor Yacht Club and Sandbanks Yacht Club.
See more properties like this: