From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Take the next turning on the right after Norman Road into Overbury Road and take the second left into Ingoldsby Road. At the end of Ingoldsby Road, turn left into Popes Lane and then second left into Bunbury Gardens where the property is located at the end of the Close to the right hand side.
There is a pedestrian access from Popes Lane to Bunbury Road/Middleton Hall Road.
This property enjoys an attractive location in Bunbury Gardens, Kings Norton forming part of a residential area where most necessary local amenities are available.
A regular bus service operates along Bunbury Road/Middleton Hall Road and there is a pedestrian footpath located at the end of Bunbury Gardens leading to these roads.
Local shopping facilities are available in both Northfield and Kings Norton and access to Birmingham City Centre can be gained via either Northfield Railway Station or Kings Norton Railway Station.
* Modern Two Bedroomed Town House ideal for First Time Buyers
* Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain
* Gas Fired Central Heating installed
* UPVC Double Glazed Windows installed
* Enclosed Porch and Reception Hall
* Superb Lounge with attractive wood floor and fireplace with coal effect gas fire
* Open Plan Kitchen/Diner at the rear with fitted kitchen including range of fitted cupboards and free standing gas cooker
* Dining Area with double glazed doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Bathroom with panelled bath with shower fitment, curtain and rail, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c. suite
* Deep Lawned Fore Garden & attractive Rear Garden with paved terrace, lawn, garden shed and wooded outlook to the Rear
* Single Car Garage located in Block close by
* The Garage is located in the nearer Block to the house and is the fifth Garage along on the right hand side
* The property is generally sold as seen with carpets and curtains where fitted included
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by Worcester Boiler located in boiler cupboard in the Bathroom serving radiators to the main accommodation.
External windows and doors are double glazed.
SUPERB LOUNGE (FRONT)
14' 3" x 11' 6" (4.34m x 3.51m)
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA OFF (REAR)
14' 9" x 8' 6" (4.50m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT)
12' 0" x 11' 9" (3.66m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM TWO (REAR)
10' 9" x 8' 3" (3.28m x 2.51m)
BATHROOM WITH SHOWER & TOILET
LAWNED FORE GARDEN
SINGLE CAR GARAGE IN SEPARATE BLOCK
The Garage is in the nearest Block to the house and is the fifth Garage along on the right hand side.