- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SET IN A BLOCK OF JUST TWO FLATS
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- LARGE LAWNED GARDEN SHARED WITH JUST ONE NEIGHBOUR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITAL
- MUST BE SEEN!
SUPER SIZE FLAT WITH GARDEN! This spacious apartment is located at the edge of popular Three Score, close to the UNIVERSITY & HOSPITAL. With two good sized bedrooms, a light and airy living room and a modern kitchen and bathroom, this property is ready to move into. The garden is a real bonus!
First Floor Landing
Lounge 15’11 x 10’7 (4.57m x 3.05m)
Kitchen 14’3 x 7’9 (4.27m x 2.13m)
Bedroom 11’7 x 7’6 (3.35m x 2.13m)
Bedroom 9’1 x 11’7 (2.74m x 3.35m)
Outside Parking area to front, own private garden to front. Brick built storage shed.
Directions Proceed out of Norwich on Dereham Road when approaching Costessey round-a-bout turn left, at the traffic lights turn right into Chapel Break Road, when you reach the second roundabout turn left into Bishy Barnabee Way, Tippet Close is the 4th left turn. The property can be identified by our propertyladder for sale board.
Three Score is located close to local amenities and within easy reach of the UEA and the N&N Hospital. Norwich City Centre is approximately a 15 - 20minute drive away and access to the A47 and the Longwater Lane Retail Park is approximately a 10 minute drive.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
See more properties like this: