- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- MATURE REAR GARDEN
- EXTENDED GARAGE
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Denham Green E-Act Academy (0.9mi.)
The Gerrards Cross CofE School (1.1mi.)
Denham Village Infant School (1.2mi.)
*** NO TENANT REFERENCING FEES *** RARELY AVAILABLE EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN SEMI-RURAL LOCATION... Carter Duthie are delighted to present this spacious semi-detached property in this semi rural location. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Study, Kitchen and Dining Room. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms , bathroom and WC. Outside there is a shared driveway leading to an extended Garage and further off road parking available at the front of the house. The rear garden is beautifully tended with a range of shrubs and trees, creating a tranquil and secluded setting. VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH CARTER DUTHIE... [use Contact Agent Button].
Higher Denham is a delightful sought after semi rural residential location It falls within Buckinghamshire catchment area for some of the best grammar schools in the country. For a wide variety of shopping and recreational amenities, the close by market towns of Uxbridge and Gerrards Cross are just a short drive away. The area is also ideal for the commuter, being in close proximity to the M40, M25 and M4 and with a direct train service into London
Stairs to first floor. Doors leading to:
Living Room 4.44m (14' 7') x 3.78m (12' 5')
Front aspect double glazed window, wooden flooring, ceiling coving, radiator. Archway leading to;
Kitchen 3.39m (11' 1') x 3.24m (10' 8')
Side aspect with double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double electric oven, integrated microwave, 4 ring gas hob. Pantry, tiled walls and flooring. Spotlights.
Study 2.92m (9' 7') x 2.88m (9' 6')
Wooden flooring. Opening into;
Dining Room 4.85m (15' 11') x 2.65m (8' 8')
Tiled flooring, open-plan extending into Kitchen. Sliding Patio doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 3.76m (12' 4') x 3.53m (11' 7')
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted mirrored wardrobes, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 3.27m (10' 9') x 3.06m (10' 0')
Rear aspect double glazed window, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 3.32m (10' 11') x 2.74m (9' 0')
Front aspect double glazed window. Storage cupboard, wooden flooring.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Modern fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite comprising of WC, shower and hand-wash basin. Heated towel rail.
With access from shared driveway and side door in garden.
Paved front garden. Shared driveway leading to extended garage. Stunning landscaped rear garden with shed and greenhouse.
Council Tax: Band E (currently £2,131.86 per annum)
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of five weeks rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available, and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month's rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required. There will be no cost to the tenants for these checks.
9. No smokers. Pets may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval.
See more properties like this: