Westfield Road is situated off Station Road, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7SY
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, PARQUET FLOOR AND DIK GEURTES LOG BURNER FIRE.
* INNER LOBBY WITH CLOAK ROOM AND DOOR LEADING INTO UTILITY ROOM.
* UTILITY ROOM HOUSING CENTRAL HEATING BOILER, HOT WATER CYLINDER, SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR WHITE GOODS AND DOWNSTAIRS W.C WITH HAND WASH BASIN.
* LARGE DINING/FAMILY KITCHEN WAS DESIGNED BY NORFOLK BASED NAKED KITCHENS AND IS FITTED WITH BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH STAINLESS STEEL WORK TOPS, WALNUT NANO-COATED OPEN SHELVING, BREAKFAST BAR, INSET SINK WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED DISHWASHER AND INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH GAS HOB. THE KITCHEN BENEFITS FROM UNDERFLOOR HEATING, SKYLIGHTS AND BIFOLDING DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO THE REAR GARDEN.
* TWO BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, BOTH WITH NEWLY INSTALLED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. FRONT BEDROOM HAVING THE ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OF A BUILT IN STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING A SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED RAINFOREST SHOWER, LOW LEVEL W/C, WASH HAND BASIN AND FREE STANDING COPPER ROLL TOP BATH WITH MIXER TAP.
* A FURTHER TWO BEDROOMS TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH NEWLY INSTALLED VELUX SKYLIGHTS AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW. ONE BEDROOM BENEFITING FROM AN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM.
* LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH A PAVED SEATING AREA, STEPS LEADING UP TO DECORATIVE AREA WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND TREES TO SIDE.
* VENDOR INFORMS US THE PROPERTY WAS RENOVATED IN 2018 WITH NEW ROOF, FULLY RE-WIRED AND NEW HIGH QUALITY FLOORING AND CARPETING THROUGHOUT.
TENURE: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
The central heating boiler is situated in the utility room.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
14' 03 into bay" x 11' 05 into recess" (4.34m x 3.48m)
8' 10" x 7' 05" (2.69m x 2.26m)
3' 10" x 3' 04" (1.17m x 1.02m)
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
32' 02" x 10' 09" (9.80m x 3.28m)
12' 02" x 11' 06 into recess" (3.71m x 3.51m)
10' 00" x 8' 05 into recess" (3.05m x 2.57m)
13' 11" x 6' 04" (4.24m x 1.93m)
11' 08 restricted head height" x 10' 06" (3.56m x 3.20m)
12' 01" x 8' 03" (3.68m x 2.51m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
8' 05" x 2' 08" (2.57m x 0.81m)