- Well Presented, Neutral Decor Throughout
- Offered Fully Furnished
- 2 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Diner
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances Included
- Modern Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- One Allocated Parking Space
- No Application Fees!
An exceptionally well presented two bedroom, second floor apartment located in the heart of the highly desirable Clarendon Park area. The property is a short walk from the Queens Road shops and restaurants and offers easy access to Leicester City Centre, the University of Leicester, the LRI and the Train Station.
Offered fully furnished with a range of attractive, contemporary furniture.
The property has an excellent EPC rating of C and is Council Tax band B.
Available now, minimum 12 month AST. Professionals only. No students, pet or smokers.
Property Information - Located in the desirable Clarendon Park Area, with it's many shops and bars, this two bedroom, second floor apartment offers generous living accommodation and benefits from private off street parking to the rear.
The property is decorated to a high standard and comes fully furnished, ready to move straight in.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Lounge Diner furnished with a two x two seater sofas, coffee table, TV, dining table & 4 dining chairs, plus a large rug decorating the practical laminate flooring
* Modern Fitted Kitchen furnished with a range of white high gloss units and drawers, with integrated Indesit electric oven & hob, a Whirlpool extractor hood, an Indesit washer dryer, a Beko fridgefreezer and a microwave
* Bathroom furnished with a modern white bathroom suite, including a bath with thermostatic shower overhead
* Spacious Double Master Bedroom with double bed, large wardrobe with mirrored doors, bedside table & chest of drawers
* Second Double Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe with mirrored doors & bedside table
* Space for one vehicle in the private car park behind the building
The property has laminate and tiled floors in the communal areas, carpets in both bedrooms, electric heating and sealed unit double glazing throughout.
Please note the minimum tenancy for this property is 12 months and it is unfortunately not suitable for children.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on[use Contact Agent Button]. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at
Permitted Payments To The Landlord - Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (Housing Act Tenancies Only)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to the Landlord)
Rent as stipulated in the tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit: £183.00. Equivalent to 1 week's rent which is calculated as follows: (1 Months' rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
Deposit: £917.00. Equivalent to 5 weeks' rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Landlord)
Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Payment of locksmith (VAT may be applicable) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy. The tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs. A payment to cover the landlord's reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant's agreement, this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
Utilities gas, electricity, water
Communications telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur different scale of fees which are available on request.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: