The Topsham School (0.3mi.)
Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary and Nursery School (0.7mi.)
Countess Wear Community School (1.0mi.)
Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge
4 bedrooms on the first floor (bedroom 2 with en-suite)
Master bedroom on second floor with en-suite and dressing room
Garage & 2 parking spaces
From M5 southbound, exit at junction 30. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A379, following the signs to Exeter. Proceed for approximately one mile, passing through two sets of traffic lights, then exit left following signs for the City Centre. On joining the next dual carriageway, stay in the left hand lane and continue to Countess Wear roundabout. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Topsham Road. Continue onto Exeter Road, passing Aldi on your right. EXIII will be situated on your left, immediately before the Topsham Rugby Football Club.
EXIII is an exceptional development of new homes by award-winning property developer, Burrington Estates New Homes. Nestled on the banks of the River Exe, Topsham was formerly a seaport and centre for shipbuilding and is now one of the region's most sought after places to live.
Topsham itself has a mix of distinctive Dutch architecture and a rich and vibrant history. The centre of this bustling town has charming independent businesses, bars and restaurants. Cycle paths and walking routes mean it's also a great place to explore the outdoors and discover the local wildlife.
There are a number of conveniences nearby including a good primary school, local food stores and pubs. You can take the train straight into Exeter from Topsham railway station. There are also excellent links by road and rail to the rest of the South West and London. The M5 is just a short drive away.
Situated on the outskirts of the city, EXIII is a collection of 54 high-quality homes on Exeter Road, Topsham. The attention to detail, luxury interiors and stunning designs sets these homes apart from any other in the local area.
With options and personalisation packages, you can tailor your home to suit your style and taste. Depending on the build stage, there are a range of internal options to choose from.
* Beautiful, British-designed kitchens carefully
crafted and installed by renowned Exeter based
kitchen designers System Six
* Choose from ceramic tiling or wood flooring*
and stay warm underfoot with underfloor
heating throughout the kitchen and ground
* Add a touch of elegance to your home with
Quartz worktops, upstands and splashbacks are
included in all homes (excluding utilities)
* All homes have the added benefit of a stainless
steel under counter sink with contemporary
* Two and three bedroom homes come equipped
with a choice of Siemens 4 burner gas hob or
Siemens 4 zone induction hob
* Four and five bedroom homes include a Siemens
5 burner gas hob, ideal for cooking for family or
* Experience the luxury of integrated appliances,
including a dishwasher, fridge-freezer and
stainless steel extractor hood
* Cooking is easy thanks to eye level Siemens
ovens within selected homes, built under
Siemens ovens are available in all other homes
* Selected four and five bedroom homes can enjoy
a Siemens oven with a built-in microwave as an
optional extra for quick, hassle free cooking
* Set the scene with energy efficient LED
downlights included in all homes
* Pendant light fittings are included above the
breakfast bar in selected homes, creating a
* Chrome sockets are included throughout with
USB ports included in selected sockets
* Optional upgrades available include wine cooler,
coffee machine and a combined sparkling and
boiling hot water tap*
* Dependent on build stage
* Built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom
provide a great space for your latest purchases
and include oak veneer doors, chrome
ironmongery, shelving and a hanging rail
* Master bedrooms have USB charging points for
ease of connectivity
* A TV point in the master bedroom means you
can catch up on all of your favourites shows
* 5 amp lighting circuits in the master bedroom
are great for bedside lamps
* Oak veneer doors enhance the quality feel
* Luxury fitted carpets and underlay add to the
* Chrome sockets throughout all bedrooms finish
the sophisticated look
* Stylish Duravit back to wall sanitaryware with
soft close WC seats and push button flush
* All homes have chrome VADO brassware
throughout with contemporary mixer taps
* All bathrooms benefit from Porcelanosa half
height tiling, with an optional upgrade to full
height tiling available in all homes
* Rainfall shower head with VADO brassware in
the master ensuite
* A chrome heated towel rail to the bathroom and
master ensuite is perfect for warming towels
* Vanity units are available as an optional extra in
* Shaver socket comes fitted within the master
bathroom and master ensuite
* A fitted mirror to the WC and master ensuite is
available in selected homes
* Low profile shower trays and semi-frameless
screen add to the spa experience
* Selected homes have a free-standing bath,
enhancing the sense of luxury
* Low energy LED downlights are featured in all
* Comfort motion sensor lighting in the master
ensuite and bathroom creates a calming
Ground Floor .
KITCHEN9'11" x 11'5" (3.02m x 3.48m). .
LOUNGE12'11" x 11'5" (3.94m x 3.48m). .
DINING AREA11'1" x 19'5" (3.38m x 5.92m). .
STUDY7'1" x 12' (2.16m x 3.66m). .
UTILITY5'5" x 8' (1.65m x 2.44m). .
First Floor .
BEDROOM 210'7" x 11'5" (3.23m x 3.48m). .
BEDROOM 311'5" x 11'5" (3.48m x 3.48m). .
BEDROOM 411'5" x 11'8" (3.48m x 3.56m). .
BEDROOM 59'1" x 11'5" (2.77m x 3.48m). .
Second Floor .
BEDROOM 18'5" x 11'5" (2.57m x 3.48m). .
LETTINGS NOTE:- Wilkinson Grant Lettings Department would consider the rental value of this property to be in the region of £2,500 - £2,750 per calendar month. For further information on this or any property letting or management matters, please contact a member of our Lettings Department.
AGENTS NOTE:- Burrington Estates New Homes endeavours to provide accurate and reliable sales information in order to provide purchasers with a valid representation of the finished homes. However, during the build process alterations may become necessary and various changes and improvements can occur. The sales details stated do not form any part of a warranty or guarantee. All dimensions indicated are approximate and plans are not shown to scale, furniture layouts are for illustrative purposes only. Homes may be a 'handed' (mirror image) version of the illustrations. Computer generated images are not to scale and finishes, materials and elevational treatments may vary from those shown, landscaping is illustrative only. Internal imagery is illustrative only. See individual plot details or speak to a member of the sales team for more information.
See more properties like this: