- Available August 5th
- Superb family home
- Extended to the rear - large open plan kitchen/diner
- Ground floor annex with shower room and independent entrance
- Large rear garden
- Parking for multiple vehicles
- Popular location
- Long term preferred
- Council tax - C
- EPC - D 65
- Availability date: 5 Aug 2019
** NO TENANT FEES ** The ground floor consists of a bay fronted living room to the front which boasts a lovely wood burning stove, and to the rear the property has been extended and opened up to create a wonderful living space with an open plan kitchen and dining area and additional sitting space over looking the beautiful rear garden and patio. The kitchen is equipped with a large fridge freezer, built in dish washer, 5 ring gas range and double oven, with the entire area bathed in natural light from skylights above. The rear portion of the property also benefits with underfloor heating.
Adjacent you will find an annex that has its own entrance from the front of the property, shower room and spacious reception with french doors opening onto the patio and garden. This room could serve many purposes such as an office, studio, bedroom/guest room, children’s play room etc.
The first floor is occupied by two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and one small single. They are all served by a well presented family bathroom.
The entire property is very well presented, decorated in neutral tones with recently laid carpets and flooring throughout. Parking is ample and suitable for a number of vehicles, whilst the rear garden is quite vast with a patio, lawn and lower terrace laid with astro turf and decking.
Further benefits are double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating supplied by a combination boiler and loft access to a partially boarded attic.
Long term preferred.
Holding deposit - one week's rent - £345 (this will be transferred to become part of your first month's rent)
Security deposit £1725 (5 weeks rent) held with the DPS.
Redress Scheme – The Property Ombudsman
Membership Number – D11955
CMP (Client Money Protection) – Propertymark CMP
Scheme Ref: C0127435
2. Security deposits – capped at 5 or 6 weeks rent, depending on the annual aggregate rent of the property
3. Holding deposit – capped at 1 weeks rent
4. Default fees – replacement keys or security devices – Cost of replacements only
5. Rent arrears – this will be charged at 3% above the bank of England’s base rate from the date the rent falls due. This charge will be levied once the tenant is at least 14 days in arrears, which will be backdated to the rent payment due date.
6. Change of sharer – no cost
7. Variation of contract – £50
8. Surrender of property
See more properties like this: