- Open Plan Living Space
- Extremely Well Presented
- Excellent Transport Links
- Neutral Decor
- Walking Distance to City Park
- City Centre Location
- Secure Entrance Way
- Close To Forster Square Train Station
- Light and Airy Feel
- Close To Local Amenities
- Available now
- Part furnished
Well presented and spacious, second floor apartment. One bedroom with immaculate house bathroom. The apartment is immaculately maintained. This exclusive development is located on Sunbridge Road close to the Town Hall and City Park. Close to bus and rail networks giving easy access to Leeds and surrounding areas.
The property benefits from double glazing, central heating, fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, one double bedroom and house bathroom. Secure entry system.
Communal Entrance Foyer
Door to apartment
Private Entrance Hall
Open plan kitchen/living area fitted with an extensive range of modern beech units and integrated and non integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer
Bathroom has tiled walls and fitted with a white suite including shower over bath.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £ per month. ( ... ) has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
See more properties like this: