- FREE TENANT REFERENCING!
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
- 19FT LIVING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE PATIO/TERRACE AREA
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM DENHAM MAINLINE STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Denham Green E-Act Academy (0.3mi.)
Denham Village Infant School (0.8mi.)
Harefield Infant School (1.8mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £1562
*** NO TENANT REFERENCING FEES *** THREE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT CLOSE TO DENHAM MAINLINE STATION... Carter Duthie are delighted to present this RECENTLY REFURBISHED first and second floor property in prime Denham Green location. The accommodation briefly comprises, Entrance Hall, stairs leading to 1st Floor, Kitchen, 19ft Living Room. On the 2nd floor there are Three Bedrooms all with wardrobes, Bathroom, WC and two storage cupboards on the landing. Outside, there is a Roof Terrace to the rear. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED... MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED! CALL CARTER DUTHIE TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT ON[use Contact Agent Button].
Stairs leading to first floor.
Rear aspect leadlight windows. Radiator, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 4.68m (15' 4') x 3.71m (12' 2')
Rear aspect double glazed leadlight windows, fitted base units, integrated oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar, part-tiled walls, wooden flooring. Fridge.Freezer.
Pantry storage area housing washing machine & boiler, shelving space.
Living Room 4.65m (15' 3') x 5.94m (19' 6')
Front aspect double glazed leadlight windows. Two double radiators, feature fireplace, wooden flooring.
Landing with airing cupboard & large mirrored storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 4.50m (14' 9') x 2.90m (9' 6')
Rear aspect double glazed leadlight windows. Radiator, mirrored wardrobe, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 3.80m (12' 6') x 3.20m (10' 6')
Front aspect double glazed leadlight windows. Radiator, mirrored wardrobe, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 2.90m (9' 6') x 2.70m (8' 10')
Front aspect double glazed leadlight windows. Radiator, fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes, wooden flooring.
Bathroom 1.80m (5' 11') x 1.70m (5' 7')
Rear aspect frosted double glazed windows. Two piece suite comprising of panel bath with fitted overhead shower head & wash hand basin in fitted cupboard unit. Wall mounted cupboard, fully tiled walls and flooring.
WC 1.60m (5' 3') x 0.80m (2' 7')
Rear aspect double glazed frosted window. W.C, tiled flooring.
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET [use Contact Agent Button] Fax: E-mail: [use Contact Agent Button] Web-site:
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum five weeks rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available, and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month's rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required. There will be no cost to the tenants for these checks.
9. No smokers. Pets may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval.
See more properties like this: