One of five flats situated on the hospital A & E side of town. Convenience store and public house nearby. Walk to town.
The lounge bedroom area has a large bay window to the rear. The kitchen has a good range beech units, electric cooker and a fridge freezer is provided on a non-repair basis.
Utility area with plumbing for washing machine and large storage cupboard.
The shower room is fitted with a white suit.
The flat has a large private garden decked area with storage shed.
An allocated parking space can be found at the front of the block. Electric heating throughout.
A quadruple mirrored wardrobe, table and tv stand included.
Council tax band A. EPC E (41).
Professional and careful tenants only. Unfortunately no housing benefit claimants or pets can be considered due to a restriction in the landlord’s mortgage term.
Permitted Fees and Default Fees
1. Holding deposit – due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £106.00
2. Rent – due monthly in arrears. Payable the day before you move in = £460.00
3. Security deposit – required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £530.00
4. Rent Arrears – for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England’s base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
5. Lost key(s)/security device(s)- should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
6. Changes to the tenancy - where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e.g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00
7. Early termination fee – if you request to end the tenancy mid term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
8. Bills - council tax, utility and communication services costs incurred during the term of the tenancy
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.