Colleen Avenue is situated in Kings Norton, Birmingham, which dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ‘village character’ particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’ takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph’s and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 3 of the M42 which gives quicker access to both the M5 and M40.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B30 3NN
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE TO REAR.
* LIVING ROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, WALL MOUNTED GAS FIRE AND SHUTTER BLINDS.
* DINING ROOM TO REAR ASPECT WITH UPVC DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP. THE VENDORS WILL BE LEAVING THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES GAS COOKER, WASHING MACHINE AND FRIDGE FREEZER.
* SIDE PASSAGEWAY GIVING FRONT AND REAR ACCESS AND DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. THE MASTER BEDROOM BENEFITS FROM BUILT IN WARDROBES.
* BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH.
* DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN WITH TWO SEATING AREAS, LAWNED AREA WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND TREES. THE GARDEN BENEFITS FROM A SUMMER HOUSE, GARAGE AND TIMBER SHED.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Bathroom.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
17' 01" x 10' 07" (5.21m x 3.23m)
10' 04" x 8' 08" (3.15m x 2.64m)
9' 08" x 7' 05" (2.95m x 2.26m)
SIDE PASSAGEWAY/LEAN TO
15' 01" x 10' 06" (4.60m x 3.20m)
12' 03" x 10' 07" (3.73m x 3.23m)
7' 00" x 5' 09" (2.13m x 1.75m)
7' 04" x 5' 08" (2.24m x 1.73m)
15' 10" x 9' 03" (4.83m x 2.82m)