DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn right into Great Stone Road. At the end, turn left onto the main A38 onto the Bristol Road South and then take the fourth turning on the left into Steel Road where the property is located some distance along on the right hand side.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Attractive freehold semi-detached residence of immense charm and character
* Located in one of the most popular roads in Northfield forming part of this sought after residential area
* Internal viewing highly recommended
* Delightful southerly facing rear garden with paved terrace, lawns, tress, shrubs and flowering plants.
* Driveway to front providing off-street car parking
* Superb lounge with feature fireplace and coal effect gas fire
* Elegant dining room with double glazed doors leading to and enjoying delightful views over the rear garden
* Fitted kitchen with single drainer sink unit and range of wall and base cupboards and drawers, work surfaces, four ring gas hob with oven below and cooker hood over and integrated fridge/freezer. Pantry off.
* Covered side access with double glazed doors to the front and rear and ground floor toilet off
* Three Attractive first floor bedrooms and a fourth room ideally used as a study/nursery
* Modern bathroom with white suite of bath with Victorian style shower fitment and screen, wash basin, low WC suite and central heating ladder
* Karndean flooring.
* Carpets where fitted included in the sale
Tenure - The agent understands the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is installed with radiators to the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows are installed.
15' 3" x 13' 0" (4.65m x 3.96m)
DINING ROOM (REAR)
15' 0" x 11' 3" (4.57m x 3.43m)
FITTED KITCHEN (REAR)
10' 9" x 8' 0" (3.28m x 2.44m)
COVERED SIDE ACCESS
GROUND FLOOR TOILET
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT)
13' 0" x 13' 0" (3.96m x 3.96m)
BEDROOM TWO (REAR)
15' 0" x 9' 6" (4.57m x 2.90m)
BEDROOM THREE (REAR)
9' 0" x 7' 6" (2.74m x 2.29m)
7' 6" x 7' 0" (2.29m x 2.13m)
DRIVEWAY TO FRONT
LAWNED FOREGARDEN WITH FOOTPATH TO FRONT
DELIGHTFUL SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN