DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Take the second turning on the right into Woodland road and at the end turn left into Church Hill and continue into West Heath Road. The property is located on the left hand side immediately after Chesterfield Close.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Individually designed and unique modern freehold detached residence
* Viewing highly recommended
* No upward chain
* Convenient for access to local amenities including local shops close by in West Heath
* Gas fired central heating installed
* UPVC double glazing installed
* In-and-out driveway providing good off-street car parking and garage space at side (planning permission obtained)
* Reception hall with guests WC off
* Superb through lounge with french doors leading out to the patio.
* Separate dining room
* Fitted kitchen with range of kitchen fittings and separate utility
* Three good bedrooms
* Bathroom with modern white suite of bath, wash basin, shower cubicle and WC suite
* Rear garden with Paved patio leading to a raised decked entertainment terrace and lawn
* Carpets and blinds included in the sale. Other items of furniture, fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating provided by boiler located in the utility serving radiators to the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows installed.
SUPERB THROUGH LOUNGE
15' 0" (4.57m) x 12' 9" (3.89m) max and 9' 6" (2.90m) min
11' 0" x 8' 6" (3.35m x 2.59m)
DINING ROOM (REAR)
10' 0" x 7' 9" (3.05m x 2.36m)
9' 0" x 4' 0" (2.74m x 1.22m)
BEDROOM ONE (THROUGH)
15' 3" x 9' 6" (4.65m x 2.90m)
BEDROOM TWO (REAR)
10' 0" x 9' 0" (3.05m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT)
12' 0" x 5' 8" (3.66m x 1.73m)
BATHROOM WITH SHOWER AND TOILET
GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR