The property is conveniently located close to the boundary of Kings Norton and Bournville. The area boasts a number of popular primary and secondary schools including the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ Schools.
It further benefits from being a within walking distance to Kings Norton Train Station on the cross City line and is within easy access of Junction 2 of the M42 for the Motorway Network.
Rowheath Pavilion and Park can also be found nearby which hosts various community events and sporting activities. The property is also well situated for the amenities and shopping area of Cotteridge Village.
* Viewing essential to appreciate this spacious family home
* Three Storey Character Residence
* Period Features
* Two Reception Rooms with Feature Fireplaces
* Four Bedrooms
* Breakfast Kitchen with a range of base and wall units
* Utility with Downstairs WC
* Modern Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
* En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom Four
* Good Sized Garden
* Vehicular Access with Garage/Workshop of Timber Construction to the Rear of the Property
* Popular location with access to local amenities, schools, public transport facilities and park.
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
TENURE - The agent understands the property is Freehold
GLAZING AND HEATING - Original Single Glazed Windows to the Main and Gas Fired Central Heating with boiler located in the Utility.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE
11' 11" x 12' 2" plus bay (3.63m x 3.71m plus bay)
RECEPTION ROOM TWO
9' 6" x 13' 0" (2.90m x 3.96m)
10' 1" (max) plus bay x 19' 9" (max) (3.07m (max) plus bay x 6.02m (max))
With understairs storage, and built in larder cupboard
6' 3" x 9' 9" (1.91m x 2.97m)
With built in storage cupboard (having plumbing for shower facility)
12' 3" plus wardrobes x 12' 2" (3.73m plus wardrobes x 3.71m)
9' 2" (max) including wardrobes x 13' 1" (2.79m (max) including wardrobes x 3.99m)
10' 2" (max) including wardrobes x 11' 2" (3.10m (max) including wardrobes x 3.40m)
7' 1" x 8' 2" (2.16m x 2.49m)
12' 4" (max) plus wardrobes x 15' 11" to purlins, plus dormer with part sloping ceiling (3.76m (max) x 4.85m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
Having lawned area, shrub borders and shared access to rear garden.
Having patio area, lawn, borders with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.
There is a garage and workshop of timber construction at the rear of the garden with vehicular access via Franklin Road.