- Tenure: Leasehold
- Buy To Let Cash Investors Only
- Top Floor Studio Apartment
- Highly Sought After Development
- Balcony With City Views
- Fitted Wardrobe Space
- High Specification Interior
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Tenanted Until 30/09/20201
- Achieving £8,400 Rental Income P.A.
- 24 Hr. Concierge
Chetham's School of Music (0.3mi.)
The Friars Primary School (0.4mi.)
The Cathedral School of St Peter and St John RC Primary (0.4mi.)
Built by award winning property developers Dandara, Spectrum encompasses urban living with attractive landscaped communal gardens creating a tranquil haven within Manchester city centre.
The area is easily accessible via Manchester's inner ring road and the development is a stone throw from Victoria or Salford Central train stations. Public transport links to and from surrounding areas provides easy movement between destinations. A short walk over the river Irwell brings you to Deansgate and Manchester's financial district, Spinningfields, which offers a number of local amenities such as shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
The development is accessed via a fob controlled communal entrance with lift access to all floors and benefits from a 24 hour concierge service.
This top floor studio briefly comprises: entrance/hallway; open plan lounge/diner with access to balcony; fully integrated kitchen with appliances; double bedroom with fitted wardrobes; bathroom.
Available to cash investors only, the property is tenanted until 30th September 2021 and offers an attractive 6.4% gross return.
Annual service charge: £854.30
Annual ground rent: £168.41
Length of lease: 250 years from 2006
Rental income: £700 pcm
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
See more properties like this: